The Account Manager for VidCon manages all day to day aspects of sponsor integrations both during the lead up and on the ground at VidCon’s worldwide events. Key accounts are currently defined asthose that spend or are in the pipeline for more than $50,000 annual revenue.
In this role, the Account Manager will serve as the go-to contact between all the company’s sponsors with an annual spend of over $50,000 and internal show production teams, ensuring customer success, satisfaction and repeat purchasing.
Specific duties include managing contracts, providing on-boarding orientation to new and recurring sponsors, ensuring that sponsors are billed properly and facilitating successful collaborations between the sponsor, their advertising and production agencies, and internal VidCon activation teams in the US, AU, and London. The Account Manager will ensure that sponsors meet critical deadlines for show production and internal operations. In addition, the Account Manager will coordinate sponsor opportunities with featured creators and VidCon marketing and promotion.
The Account Manager will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Collect and deliver assets and collateral
- Troubleshoot issues, and develop creative solutions to maximize sponsor experience
- Participate in developing creative concepts with VidCon and Viacom sales teams to close sponsor deals.
- Operate as single execution point of contact for sponsors and Viacom’s internal sales teams for everything from contract execution to on-the-ground instantiation.
- Ensure sponsor’s key decision makers, staff, contractors and agencies are fully conversant with VidCon’s policies and deadlines
- Manage sponsor’s integration with various VidCon resources and opportunities, including lead generation with creators and influencers, social and marketing collaboration, and other value-adds and enhancements
- Manage activation execution with sponsors and their agencies
- Ensure roadblocks and problems are escalated to VidCon’s management and the executive team for resolution
- Understand and level-set sponsors expectations based on their teams’ capabilities
- Make sure sponsors hit all deadlines
- Manage sponsor contract process with internal and external legal
- Manage sponsor on-boarding through Viacom sales and receivables process
- Prepare sales and status reports on a weekly basis to update teams on sponsor process across all key milestones and deliverables
- Work with marketing to develop case studies and other marketing materials around successful sponsor integration
- Key Performance Indicators:
- Sponsor Deadline Performance
- Returning Sponsor Rate
- Existing Sponsor Up-Sell
- Sponsor rate of participation in and use of featured creator program
- Sponsor participation rate in co-marketing activities
- Sponsor satisfaction as determined by post-event surveys
- Overall sales