This position will be responsible for defining project objectives, overseeing quality control throughout the lifecycle, and ensuring the continued support of the application once in production. May manage all phases of small to medium sized projects, under guidance.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Ability to manage the design and development of components of the Hyperion Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) portfolio including Hyperion Planning, Essbase, FDMEE, Oracle Data Integrator, and BI Plus
- Facilitates requirements gathering sessions, proactively drawing out requirements from stakeholders.
- Performs gap analysis to identify opportunities for process improvement or management control of work flow.
- Creates requirements definition documentation and simple functional specifications to capture business needs and for validation with the customer and shared with project stakeholders.
- Validates and obtains sign-off for functional requirements/specifications.
- Creates workflow diagrams to document current and future business environment.
- Ensures accuracy of functional requirements/specifications for handoff to development team.
- Manages and documents changes to requirements throughout the project.
- Tracks and reports on project progress against BA defined requirements throughout the project life cycle.