Viacom Media Networks is conducting a search for a Coordinator to support the Viacom Media Networks’ Labor Relations team in Hollywood, CA. The Labor Relations team handles all union-related matters for Viacom Media Networks including providing guidance to the various networks and business units, negotiating collective bargaining agreements, and handling union-related claims.
- Provide daily administrative support for Senior Vice President, Labor Relations including phone, calendar and expenses.
- Provide administrative support to other members of the Labor Relations team on an as-needed basis.
- Maintain the department’s record keeping and contract management systems.
- Create and maintain department tracking reports, charts and calendars including reports that track collective bargaining agreements, union claims and union audits.
- Draft and circulate internal notifications based on tracking report data including notifications regarding rate changes and expiration dates for collective bargaining agreements.
- Maintain digital and paper files in accordance with department practices.
- Draft and circulate a variety of internal updates, memos and forms (e.g., rate sheets).
- Interface directly with various internal departments (including Production, Finance and Business & Legal Affairs) and third parties (including production companies, payroll services, unions and outside counsel).
- Participate in a variety of initiatives to enhance department practices and services.
- Other projects as assigned.