The Manager, CMT/TV Land Velocity position reports into the Director level.
In this role, you will partner with Ad Sales to help ideate and develop convergent campaigns for sponsor brands across various CMT and TV Land media.
Following sale, the role will pivot to execution of these digital, social, and on-the-ground sponsorship programs for the networks.
As Manager, you will interface with teams including clients, media agencies, Ad Sales, on-air, production, social media, site editorial, legal, and external vendors.
- Work with sales, programming and creative departments in order to facilitate concept development and execution of linear, digital, and social business
- Author support materials for the advertising sales force, including standard sponsorship packages and custom convergent programs
- Coordinate with marketing and sales to address client feedback and/or changes to a marketing proposal/concept
- Track, communicate and disseminate client sponsorship information in order to provide oversight and a constant flow of communication
- Monitor progress on all outstanding custom pitches and update reports accordingly
- Work closely with Director and support staff to architect cross-platform marketing programs rooted in digital and social that elevate integrated marketing and advertising sales initiatives across a portfolio of key national clients
- Through strategic thinking, help follow and translate industry insights and pop culture trends to social monetization tactics
- Work closely with CMT and TV Land social and digital teams to identify ways to leverage digital and social platforms to reach and benefit advertising clients
- Liaise with Integrated Marketing counterparts, sales and inter-department members (i.e. editorial, music & talent, digital production, legal, events, etc.) to customize sponsorship packages and conceptualize ideas with a focus on digital/social video distribution based on programming assets, consumer behaviors, insights and marketplace intelligence that align with client RFPs
- Be the main point of contact for timelines, budgets, production shoots, and overseeing content design and creative, etc.
- Track delivery, making optimization recommendations and capture campaign performance measurements in collaboration with research departments and social teams to analyze and present in wrap up reports/presentations