The Residuals Analyst will work with production teams to gather and set up residual information; coordinate and track all deliverables necessary for residual payments with payroll companies; assist in preparation of residual trigger data sent to payroll companies to trigger residuals payments; and review and code invoice payments and maintain data model for monthly finance reports.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Liaison with internal & external Show Production teams and payroll companies on an ongoing basis to monitor residual setup and follow it through to ensure prompt and accurate payment.
- Review payroll residual show setup (per episode, per show/project).
- Archive all necessary required paperwork to support residual set ups and subsequent payments.
- Work directly with payroll companies to correct discrepancies and update set ups.
- Review invoices received, update payments files and code invoices for upload to SAP.
- On a quarterly basis work with Department Manager and Analyst to prepare trigger information for transmittal to payroll companies.
- Maintain data in monthly Finance Report Model to aid in analysis of residual expenses