Nickelodeon and Viacom Consumer Products are responsible for the licensing management and product development across our successful portfolio of Viacom properties including SpongeBob SquarePants, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and PAW Patrol. The Analyst position is a global role that sits within the New York office of the Global Consumer Products Operations group.
- Provide front line user support, contact management and training for our consumer products systems, predominantly the product development application.
- Operate and manage our helpdesk, including management of the helpdesk provider.
- Identify and resolve issues within the site, reporting them to site developers and performing enhancement/bug fix testing and validation.
- Work across all areas of the business as well as with internal and external customers and third party vendors.
- Work across multiple time zones.
- Provide project support on development and implementation of new PD site.
The successful candidate requires a high level of analytical skills, relationship management, organization, attention to detail, prioritization and multi-tasking. They will be able to work effectively within a team as well as autonomously on day-to-day responsibilities as well as ad-hoc and project tasks.
The Analyst position will report into the Operations Manager based in London.
- Manage and maintain our helpdesk to support internal and external users use Consumer Products applications; troubleshoot issues and ticket resolution, user management and adjusting access rights and permissions. Coordinate a prompt resolution with minimal impact to business operations.
- Conduct training of CP applications to internal and external customers.
- Write up meeting minutes and recaps. Document meetings, key conversations, workshops and collate feedback and metrics from product demos.
- Communicate equally effectively in both business and technical terms across a range of client groups as well as effectively and proactively managing customer expectations.
- Build productive relationships with customers by listening, clarifying, and responding appropriately.
- Help create workflow diagrams to document current and future business environment and processes.
- Support all project and system rollout activities – system development, user acceptance testing, documentation, training, user hand holding, key customer touch point during hypercare.
- Identify problems which may impact projects and escalate key issues to the attention of Management.
- Assist the Ops team in defining scope and priorities for system initiatives.
- Provide project support on large projects, with potential to manage small sized projects.