The Director, Financial Planning and Analysis will oversee 1 direct report, and is responsible for coordinating and liaising with the FP&A teams throughout VIMN (Viacom International Media Networks) in order to deliver efficient and effective FP&A processes and outputs;
Drive VIMN’s Financial Planning & Analytical processes.
Develops open communication and productive relationships with leadership, operations and finance.
Works in collaboration with the systems teams, business intelligence and management to develop and enhance VIMN’s analytical tools and processes.
Promotes a strong sense of excellence, urgency and appropriate level of support for deliverables. This position will report to VP, Financial Planning & Analysis.
- Drive VIMN’s Financial Planning & Analytical processes
- Reporting to senior VIMN personnel in regular forecast updates
- Develops open communication and productive relationships with leadership, operations and finance
- Responsible for working with the business to constantly identify and monitor risks & opportunities
- Works in collaboration with the systems teams, business intelligence and management to develop and enhance VIMN’s analytical tools and processes
- Promotes a strong sense of excellence, urgency and appropriate level of support for deliverables
- Manage all VIMN planning processes including outlooks, forecasts, annual budgets and long range plans.
- Provision of detailed guidance & instruction outlining the processes and deliverables
- Management and communication of the VIMN planning calendar ensuring co-ordination with Viacom and local businesses
- Deliver timely, accurate, and effective analysis and reporting of financial performance
- Liaison with MTVN General Accounting to ensure forecasting basis is in line with Viacom Policy
- Liaise with Viacom tax, GBS and local management for VIMN tax planning processes
- Work closely with systems team to ensure that processes are automated where possible and to optimize the support received
- Creation, and on-going enhancement, of all planning and analytical presentation decks for management purposes
- Coordination with Business Intelligence or Regional Finance teams where relevant to provide deeper level of understanding
- Coach and develop skills of team members, including setting objectives and reviewing performance, providing constructive feedback