Nickelodeon’s Current Series Animation department is searching for an Executive Assistant to become part of the Executive Team that oversees animation production for one of the world’s leading children’s entertainment brands. In this role, the Executive Assistant will offer high level administrative support to 1 Vice President of Current Series Animation and additional members of the Current Series team. Seeking an energetic, administrative professional who loves story, animation, television and making content.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Actively manage and schedule 1 VP and support 3 Directors with their calendars in Microsoft Outlook.
- Answer and manage incoming calls.
- Coordinate domestic and foreign travel arrangements for the team as necessary.
- Maintain T&E from submissions to approval. Handle for VP and support Directors as needed.
- Facilitate the distribution of material and information to the team and throughout the company.
- Participate in the development of highly visible presentations for the Current Series department.
- Build relationships within the company to create a healthy and professional work flow.
- Effectively communicate and work with all levels of personnel within Nickelodeon maintaining a high level of confidentiality.
- Work independently using good judgment while managing both administrative tasks and larger projects.
- Work closely with other Executive Assistants on cross company meetings, functions and presentations.
- Identify areas within the department for continuous process improvement and work with department members to implement the changes.
- Performs other duties as assigned.