Brand Management Team information, analytical and insight counterpart (focal point):
- Understand business needs and requirements in terms of information and insights for decision making;
- Provide traditional and alternative data management and insight generation solutions based on identified needs.
Deliver cross market support to Brand´s Content and Programming (LatAm) teams by providing a multiplatform view of performance and developing a deep understanding of markets, trends, changes in consumption, the digital wave, and general context to support strategic and tactical decision making of Brand´s management team.
- Execute governance model: It is responsible for coordinating with client areas and guaranteeing rituals execution;
- Coordinate and manage commercial analyst team and identify needs in terms of research budget and resources;
- Align with Brand´s management annual/monthly/weekly work plan - that enables internal planning and organization.
- Provide brand´s management teams with a multiplatform view of performance across all platforms, especially out digital platforms;
- Analyze and carry out, together w/ research team, target audience behavior studies within different markets;
- Manage viewers panel and alternative information sources across markets along with Research and KNM Team;
- Identify recurrent information needs/requests to create and develop dashboards and reports that allows client teams to understand audience behaviors under a self service scheme (coord. w/ K&D team for complex developments);
- Identify data needs and coordinate with K&D team for information retrieval (e.g.: Marketing Investment data);
- Assist with evaluating content placement and windowing, packaging, and acquisition;
- Assist in the development of new properties Business Cases;
- Perform rating projections and estimations - in different time horizons - for current and new properties.