This role will be charged with overseeing the administration of day to day Global Talent Acquisition Project Management, KPI/SLA generation and administration, and Global Process/Workflow mapping for Viacom’s Global Talent Acquisition (TA) Team.
This position will report to the VP, Global Talent Acquisition Operations in support of the larger TA team’s Initiatives. The Director will lead the efforts of up to 2 professionals, as well as partner with key stakeholders in the organization to manage and implement global projects with best in class operational excellence. The ideal candidate has deep knowledge and experience managing and implementing complex system integrations and workflows; has the drive, motivation and passion to deliver outstanding client and candidate experience, and enjoys and appreciates working alongside top recruitment professionals in a dynamic staffing environment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead large transition and implementation projects from original concept through final implementation defining project scope and objectives
- Develop detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports
- Serve as an escalation, problem solving and resolution point of contact for service issues with systems and tools that cannot be resolved by a team member
- Independently manage project and program development using clearly defined project plans, assign accountability, deliver results and determine measurements for success
- Conduct stakeholder analysis, understanding the needs of the various users
- Identify issues and opportunities for improvement and drive user adoption by preparing training aids and conducting training sessions as needed for new systems and processes
- Create and update process and procedure documentation for continuous improvement of internal work streams
- Deliver efficient and effective processes, reports and critical projects while monitoring progress and providing ongoing feedback to improve individual and functional unit performance
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of the cross functional processes for the broader Global Talent Acquisition team
- Develop and monitor comprehensive KPIs
- Document and streamline recruitment workflows and processes
- Develop and facilitate internal training curriculum as it relates to TA systems, Hiring Manager Interview Skills, etc…
- Participate in internal and external audit procedures and protocols as needed