The Executive Director, Sales serve as Team Leader for the North American Distribution Network. You plan, develop and execute strategic sales and marketing initiatives across the Distributor Network across all Home Media categories.
- Meet Fiscal Year Net Revenue Goals, Catalog and Trade Spending Targets.
- You will design, build and implement a cost effective, result oriented Distributor Rebate Program to drive critical metrics for Paramount Home Media Distribution.
- You are responsible for the lifecycle of all Paramount releases
- Represent Account requirements, requests and positions to Brand Marketing, Operations, Finance, Planning, Sales and Senior Management
- Prepare all materials for internal and external presentations/meetings; lead these meetings
- You develop reciprocal business relationships with key buying, marketing, merchandising and executive personnel at our Distribution Partners and the accounts they service.
- Maintain an ongoing partnership with the Brand Marketing team at Paramount, as well as those at label partners
- Keep SVP Domestic Sales completely informed on all activities of vendors across Theatrical titles and all labels partner releases on a weekly basis
- Remain current on industry trends across digital, physical and emerging formats for both Paramount and its competitors in the USA and Canada