Administrative assistant to a legal team that provides business & legal support to the business unit responsible for overseeing the day-to-day business and legal affairs for channel programming.
Essential duties and responsibilities may include:
- Word processing; tracking and administering the execution of agreements; drafting agreements and other documents (under supervision); scanning and profiling agreements into document database; preparing redline versions of agreements; proofreading, emailing, photocopying, faxing and mailing agreements, letters, cover sheets and other documentation; preparing and updating documentation and reports; preparing routine and complex correspondence; handling internal and external document distributions; and proactively maintaining status reports/team calendars.
- Circulating, tracking, maintaining, following-up, drafting (with attorney supervision), proofreading, revising and distributing documents including contracts, correspondence, status charts and reports.
- Organizing and maintaining records and files for centralized legal filing system and individual attorneys’ office files.
- Scheduling meetings; answering and screening telephone calls; prioritizing mail and other communications; processing T&E reports; ordering supplies and arranging office services; coordinating travel arrangements; and performing administrative errands.
- Assisting in planning of department events and outings; scheduling & booking conference rooms; coordinating internal and external meetings; and responding to facility issues. Will be responsible for updating and revising business and internal contacts on a continuous basis.
- Initiating communications internally and externally, via telephone, faxes and emails to effectuate processing of agreements and other types of client service. Will work closely with attorneys to facilitate client requests from start to finish. Must understand deadlines, issues, etc. and effectively communicate with team attorneys. This person will be responsible for communicating across VMN's Business & Legal Affairs Department as well as to others in various departments and all levels within VMN, including senior executives.
- Must be able to understand and quickly execute assignments and independently follow through on multiple tasks. Quick turnaround time on most assignments required.
- Must have the flexibility to work overtime as needed.
We are looking for an Account Executive who will aggressively hunt for business and sell with confidence, passion and integrity. Our ideal candidate will drive business solutions and will understand clients' needs, moving their businesses, and ours, forward. You will be responsible for revenue goals which include, developing existing business as well as developing new business.
Principle responsibilities will include:
- Developing sales strategies for existing accounts, identifying new business prospects and creating and delivering compelling sales presentations
- Verbal/written Pre and Post sell efforts
- Account management after sale; internal reports
- Creating and maintaining relationships at all key touchpoints, including clients, planners and buyers
- Responsible for managing agencies & clients relationships through day-to-day contact
- Look for opportunities to develop monetizable solutions for clients, and ensure clients receive superior customer service
- Develop accounts from existing linear business & successfully introduce and sell in emerging media opportunities to existing portfolio advertisers as well as new partners
- Own, manage, and develop relationships with clients, agencies and advertisers.
Viacom is the world’s leading branded Entertainment Company, with insightful content on every platform, on every device, all the time. Fueled by the possibilities of design, ideas and knowledge, our internal Planning & Design Team has delivered groundbreaking spaces for clients that include MTV, Nickelodeon, VH1, BET, Comedy Central, Paramount Network, TV Land and CMT. Our team is known for setting new standards for environments that leverage new technologies, shift culture, and overall enhance organizational outcomes.
Viacom’s Planning & Design Team is hiring a strategic innovative Project Manager with a proven record to deliver successful corporate projects to join our team.
The role of the Project Manager, Planning & Design will focus on oversight of Viacom Construction projects to include project planning and budgeting. The job requires the ability to be a creative problem solver providing strategic plans and corporate workplace design strategies in collaboration with a number of internal and external resources/groups – fulfilling client needs while also managing expectations around budget and logistics with a commitment and passion for design.
The Project Manager will oversee multiple construction projects for all Viacom facility expansions both large and small. Responsibilities include:
- Represent Viacom to outside consultants hired to design and build the space as well as serving as “Owner Representative” at design and construction meetings.
- Manage all phases of the design and construction process.
- Create and present design ideas with a high level of style and design expertise that responds to users/brands aesthetic along with spacial requirements.
- Update and help maintain the Planning and Design Resource Library, “Green Book” policies and procedures reference guide, and the Furniture
Standards and Project Standards manuals.
- Budget management creation and reconciliation of multiple projects in excess multi-million dollars is required.
- Provide high quality of service and professionalism to the Viacom Planning and Design projects and clients and internal Viacom Core Services team.
Viacom's Advanced Marketing Services team powers influence marketing campaigns across all brand verticals. With professionally-vetted celebrity and influencer talent, WHOSAY maximizes performance across social, TV and digital media distribution.
Are you a creative but also analytically-minded? If so, we need your help to create media plans for our unique, progressive advertising campaigns. This is a great opportunity to join an up and coming agency media team.
You should be comfortable in a dynamic environment, bring energy and passion to everything you do, and not be afraid to learn new skills and roll up your sleeves to tackle projects both big and small.
- You will help handle the day-to-day workflow and media main request queue
- You will lead the day-to-day plan creation and changes to media plans
- You will partner directly with the Sales and Creative teams to develop customized media plans
- You will work with the Media Buying Teams and Finance teams to figure out campaign budgets
Noggin, Nickelodeon’s preschool online video subscription service, has big aspirations and we’re looking for a Director of User Retention. This role is a hand on marketer that can cover a broad set of retention and engagement campaigns across, email, app notifications and web. You’ll drive cross-functional efforts across retention and lifecycle marketing, working with product, engineering and analytics. You will be a data driven growth marketer that can optimize current marketing initiatives and explore green field opportunities to grow the business. This role will be based out of our NYC office and will report to the GM of Noggin.
- Own end-to-end retention strategy and implementation across multiple channels
- Drive retention product strategy and roadmap; work with cross-functional partners to prioritize initiatives based on expected impact and effort.
- Lead winback efforts in tandem with product and analytics. Develop, implement and optimize offer strategy.
- Define customer segmentation strategy to enable efficient customer retention tactics
- Expertly deploy user communication strategy to optimize yield
- Collaborate with acquisition marketing team members to align efforts and improve group performance
- Partner with internal teams to identify key content to feature in communications.
This position is responsible for providing administrative support to the Executive Vice President and the international marketing team.
- Manages budget and cost reports for creative team
- Prepares files and materials for territory review and feedback
- Manages executive’s calendar and schedules/coordinates meetings and appointments
- Screens and responds to incoming calls and correspondence
- Arranges meetings or conferences by arranging conference rooms, issuing meeting requests or invitations and coordinating handouts
- Coordinates meetings or conferences for international sales and marketing teams
- Arranges detailed and extensive international travel plans and itineraries and compiles travel documentation and expense reports
- Prepares agendas, notices, minutes, and resolutions for meetings as required
- Light research duties
- Prepares reports and presentations in PowerPoint, Excel, and MS Word as required
- Performs administrative duties such as filing, typing, and copying documents
- Agency Desk expereince or high level Studio EA experience, required
Viacom’s Distribution and Business Development department is responsible for driving revenue with new and existing partners through the distribution of Viacom Media Networks content. VP will report to the SVP, Partnerships and be a crucial part of the team managing a mix of traditional, digital and new distributor relationships with the responsibility of securing new and existing revenue.
- Lead negotiations with traditional, digital and new distributors from proposals through negotiations.
- Requires VP to have a strategic viewpoint about deals for internal approval, pitch the deal to the partner, and lead the execution of the partnership both internally and externally.
- Support SVP with large partner negotiations through managing internal relationships with Legal, Strategy, Marketing and Operations as well as knowing the existing contracts and partner specific data.
- Develop and manage relationships both internally and externally to advance the goals of driving revenue and building partnerships.
- Account management responsibility for both existing and new accounts. This entails both building and nurturing relationships with client counterparts as well as overseeing all day-to-day obligations with such accounts. The VP should be responsive, solutions oriented and proactive both internally and externally.
- Represent client point of view internally with peers and stakeholders at Viacom.
- Lead account specific strategy and relationship management, both internally and externally.
- Oversee reporting, data collection and analysis for all key accounts, including proactively identifying areas of opportunity and improvement.
- Identify and assess new business opportunities with new accounts and areas within existing accounts to drive incremental revenue streams.
- Develop and communicate insights on key issues within the industry, including account specific information and analyzing quarterly earnings reports.
VH1's Digital and Social department is looking for a Supervising Producer to join their team. The Supervising Producer will lead the Digital Video Content team and oversees development and production of original short-form series and formats, as well as content inspired by and in support of the network’s current programming and priorities.
The Supervising Producer manages and nurtures a team of editors and producers to create platform-appropriate video to help drive KPIs including: native social video views, YouTube subscriber growth and views, overall channel growth and brand value/relevance.
Development and production of original short-form content for YouTube, O&O and social channels which supports linear programming, as well as leading development of original digital series.
This person interacts and coordinates with the social media, linear development and current production teams to develop complementary concepts and formats that will pitch and catch between the linear network and our digital/social platforms. Specific responsibilities include:
- Help craft, update and distribute creative briefs to all relevant parties for each project. Review briefs to make sure all details are included in order to move forward with the project
- Have a deep background in live action and post production
- Have an expertise in production resources and facilities for all aspects of production
- Create production schedule for projects. This includes script development, shoot dates, edit, graphics and audio dates.
- Work with other departments to manage entire process, ensuring all schedules adhere to defined budget and timeline
- Know full status of all projects at all times. Regularly check in with all relevant parties to ensue any issues are flagged early
- Maintain master calendar for all initiatives; ensure that all programming/production initiatives and updates are considered
- Revise scripts/treatment/ideas of each project, identify issues and come up with solutions to same
- Regularly check in with department colleagues, producers, clients, etc. to identify issues, develop solutions and implement methods of improving workflow in order to ensure an efficient and positive work environment/positive morale
- Update and distribute a weekly calendar to Senior Management
- Work with Music and Media Licensing for clearance of audio and images
The Vice President, Business and Legal Affairs for Viacom Media Networks will provide day-to-day business and legal affairs services for this group in either Los Angeles or New York, on primarily BET Networks- branded programming, with a focus on unscripted development and production. This person is expected to be an operational leader on high-level deals and projects and handle a heavy volume of development and production matters relating to both “in-house” and third party productions.
The Group’s business and legal affairs department handles development and production work for unscripted programming, news programming, tent-poles and works closely with the networks’ Development and Production Management teams as well as many other departments (including Programming, Talent, Publicity, Music & Media Licensing, Labor & Employment, Risk Management, Pre-Broadcast Content Review, Intellectual Property & Litigation and Accounting/Finance).
- Primary duties will include structuring, drafting and negotiating complex development and production agreements (e.g., rights acquisition, producer, writer, production services, and talent agreements, format licenses, venue and location releases, etc.)
- Performing and/or supervising day-to-day legal production work for presentations, pilots, specials and series, and advising and consulting with clients and outside production companies regarding production-related legal matters (including guild, union and other employment law issues)
- Reviewing and approving legal contracts for execution by management
- Participating in and contributing to strategic deal discussions and researching relevant business and legal issues; providing complex risk assessment for production-related matters; advising and communicating with various other departments within Viacom Media Networks regarding exploitation of original programming across all media platforms
- Counseling the client groups on a wide variety of other legal matters, including guild/union and labor issues, intellectual property rights, off-channel marketing and promotions, insurance, product integrations, online and music issues
- Performing other day-to-day business and legal affairs-related duties
This is an Attorney-level position where candidate would provide day-to-day business and legal affairs services for BET Networks and Viacom Media Networks content, with a focus on original, unscripted series development and production across various lines of business. This position will be located in Los Angeles, CA. This person will handle a heavy volume of development, production and talent-related matters relating to both in-house and third-party productions. The Viacom Media Networks and BET Networks Business and Legal Affairs team handles development and production work for both scripted and unscripted programming and works closely with the networks’ Programming and Production Management teams as well as many other departments (including Talent, Publicity, Music & Media Licensing, Labor & Employment, Risk Management, Pre-Broadcast Content Review, Intellectual Property & Litigation, Marketing, Corporate Communications, Ad Sales, and Accounting/Finance).
PRIMARY DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Structuring, drafting and negotiating development and production agreements (e.g., rights acquisition, producer, writer, production services, and talent agreements, venue and location releases, etc.);
- Performing and/or supervising day-to-day legal production work for presentations, pilots, specials and series;
- Counseling in-house client groups (including Programming, Production and Marketing Teams) on a variety of legal issues, deal-making strategies, and corporate policies that may arise in connection with production and development and to ensure compliance with Viacom Media Networks and BET Networks policies and procedures;
- Managing all types of production-related legal matters (including intellectual property, union/guild, contracts, music, regulatory and employment law issues);
- Reviewing and approving legal contracts for execution by management;
- Overseeing contract administration and compliance;
- Researching relevant legal issues;
- Providing risk assessments for production-related matters;
- Advising and communicating with various other departments within Viacom Media Networks and BET Networks regarding exploitation of original programming across all media platforms;
- Performing day-to-day legal work for television programs, which shall include: vetting creative summaries/pitches for legal and business risk; overseeing and providing on- and off-set advice to third-party production companies, producers, and creative executives on development- and production-related matters and legal analysis; and
- Performing other day-to-day legal and business affairs-related tasks as needed and assigned by the Vice President, Business and Legal Affairs and/or Senior Vice President, Business and Legal Affairs.
The Forecasting team within Pricing and Inventory group has oversight of the upfront planning, annual budgeting and reporting efforts related to the Nickelodeon suite of networks and TV Land and CMT. This team is responsible for determining and communicating the key performance metrics that comprise the advertiser sales revenue goals for each network within the portfolio. In support of company objectives, internal and external marketplace dynamics are also constantly evaluated to determine and quantify financial risks and opportunities.
- Develop / enhance / maintain weekly Ad Revenue reporting.
- Prepare sales reporting- historical client spends, product category spends, weekly bookings, etc.
- Assist on the preparation and presentation of annual and quarterly revenue re-estimates.
- Consolidate budget / estimate roll-ups and analyze for VP of P&I.
- Maintain accuracy of upfront data / tools.
- Ad hoc presentations and analysis.
Viacom is home to the world's premier entertainment brands that connect with audiences through compelling content across television, motion picture, online and mobile platforms in over 160 countries and territories.
Our Strategic Sourcing team is growing! We are adding Sourcing Analysts to the team in New York and Los Angeles.
These roles will help drive and support cost saving initiatives for the various Procurement Towers on an as needed basis, such as Technology, Research, Post-production, Production and Events, and Marketing, in order to deliver impactful financial results. The positions provide support with general project tasks, such as spend category research and analysis, support to project planning, analysis and execution, financial modelling and status reporting.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Support Sourcing Teams/ Leaders in Developing and Executing Category Strategies and in Fulfilling Sourcing Requests from Business
- You will conduct financial, demand and supply market analysis, and interact with business leaders to support Category Manager in development of Category strategy
- You will develop and execute complex RFI / RFQ / RFP’s with quality and in timeframes as directed by Category Managers e.g., develop standard templates, work with business to identify both incumbent and new vendors, distribute to vendors; tabulate and analyze responses, support managers in responding to vendor questions, prepare summary tables of comparative results across vendors
- You will execute contract renewals and new contracts and negotiate the best possible commercial terms while protecting Viacom through use of standard terms and conditions.
- You will interact directly with vendor and internal business leaders for day-to-day activities
- You will accurately and effectively process procurement requests from Category Managers – provide optimal results within timeframes needed by the business
- You will conduct other (frequently cross-functional) projects as assigned by Category Leader and Manager
- Use Data Analytics and Gather Business Intelligence to Support Development and Execution of Category Strategies
- You will support Category Managers with spend data analysis to assess current performance and identify improvement opportunities
- You will conduct supply market research and analysis to identify / validate potentially qualified suppliers to meet business needs
- You will continuously collect business intelligence on category-specific sourcing standard methodologies and summarize / share with Category Managers
- You will prepare performance scorecards and communicate to vendors
- Build knowledge/credibility within assigned category e.g., bring new and actionable category – specific insights to Category Manager based on knowledge of category standard methodologies and trends.
This position is responsible for assisting in the external SEC financial reporting process to ensure financial data has been captured appropriately on Forms 10-K and 10-Q. The position will assist in compiling, reviewing and analyzing financial information and ensuring adequate support is maintained by working closely with Corporate and Divisional personnel.
- Assist in the preparation of the quarterly and annual consolidated financial statements in accordance with US GAAP and SEC reporting requirements
- Prepare, consolidate and analyze quarterly/annual disclosure schedules and prepare specific sections of the 10-Q/10-K
- Assist in the coordination with the divisional finance and operational teams to obtain financial information for our footnote disclosures; review submissions for reasonableness
- Prepare quarterly weighted average share count calculation for financial statement disclosure and budget purposes
- Assist in XBRL tagging of the 10-K/10-Q
- Track, prepare and/or review U.S. government economic and census surveys the Company is required to complete; review submissions for reasonableness and accuracy
- Prepare a tie-out for accuracy of our quarterly earnings press release, presentations, and SEC filings (8-K/10-Q/10-K)
- Assist external auditors by providing SEC filing tie-out support requests and prepare analyses addressing inquiries
- Assist with ad hoc Viacom Senior management requests and financial reporting projects and analyses
The Manager, Production has a critical role at the heart of the fast-paced Production team. The Manager is able to jump into linear production with ease and has an understanding of network responsibility and show level production. The role includes managing series and specials while maintaining the overall department needs. The Manager interfaces regularly with network and outside producers and production companies, is detail oriented and comfortable working in a corporate setting.
- Work closely with the Coordinators in the group and report directly into both the Directors and SVP of Production
- Oversee a show with Lead Executive – budgeting, launching and managing a production
- Interface with various internal departments including Development, BALA, MML, Post Production Operations, Talent, Multi-Platform, Press, Special Events, Programming and Finance to assist with production related needs and logistics
- Oversee pre-production kick-off calls for Legal, M&ML, Production Risk/Safety and Production, guiding producers on network production policies on assigned shows
- Assist in creating production budgets and schedules for research and analysis purposes
- Ensure clear communication between network groups and shows by facilitating distribution of critical information and production documents including contracts, schedules and shoot calendars
- Support network requirements by managing Liability, Risk Management, and Production Risk issues, working with involved parties to resolve show specific issues
- Work with BALA and Labor Relations on guild/union issues and paperwork including deal memos, contracts, vendor agreements, signatory agreements, etc.
- Oversee content vetting process
- Supervise deliverables during production including call sheets, production reports, schedules, contract charts, etc. as well as final delivery of show and all materials associated with Delivery
- Research and recommend hiring of line producers and other key personnel
- Manage coordinators when building resource databases including but not limited to venues and graphics companies
- Supervise in-house freelancers
- Oversee creation and release of cash flow for third party production companies
- Review and analyze 3rd party and in-house budgets, production cost reports and adjust/approve cash flows accordingly
- Work with Development and Finance to forecast and inform the development budget
- Adhere to all finance procedures and guidelines, staying abreast of all changes and updates
The Paramount Animation team is seeking a coordinator who will assisting with office moves as well as preparation of spacing for new hires, including overhead department, and animation productions.
- You oversee and assist in updating and maintaining office space reports, including but not limited to office occupancy, office vacancy and outstanding projects
- Coordinate all move-related tasks within the departments and productions while communicating with the project staff
- You serve as liaison between project staff; acting as the animation representative on all projects taking place in and around all of animation
- Assist in assigning office space to new talent/productions with direction from EVP of Production
- You ensure the on-boarding is timely and efficient
- Serve as back up to other assistants and coordinators assisting with daily planning meeting, conference room bookings, move list, FMS updates, signage, animation tours and other items as necessary
- Serves as the liaison between overhead department, IT, and Studio Services and other Studio departments for all inter-office moves
- You assist w/generating reports to follow-up on all calls to ensure timely completion
Comedy Central is seeking a Social Programming & Optimization Coordinator to join the team. You will be responsible for programming, strategy and optimization of the Comedy Central YouTube Channel and additional spin-off channels. The Coordinator will suggest new ways to increase views and watch-time across social, with a focus on YouTube. As well as work closely with the paid media team to lead delivery of ongoing advertising.
- You will program and publish YouTube content for CC and spin-off channels (including all linear franchises, integrated marketing, original content, special projects, content creators/influencers, enterprises and more)
- You will work closely with the Optimization Manager to build data-driven digital programming plans
- You will attend meetings and work with internal teams to craft programming calendars based on priorities
- You will handle YouTube optimization and performance analysis including titles, tags, descriptions, thumbnails and posting frequency
- You will communicate with Research teams to prepare reports
- In this role you will collaborate with the paid media team to assist with ongoing campaigns
Can you identify and lead strategic sourcing initiatives across Viacom business units? In this position, you will focus on Corporate, Facilities and Professional Services (CFPS) related indirect expenditures, which deliver cost savings and quality solutions based on close collaboration with business and finance leaders. Although the immediate requirement is to work in the CFPS spend category, you will be an adaptable Sourcing professional with interest and flexibility to work across multiple categories. You will report to the CFPS Executive Director, Global Strategic Sourcing.
- You will dedicatedly engage and propose measures to CFPS senior management that drive global strategic initiatives through sourcing efforts, including supplier and spend consolidation.
- You are responsible for drafting and preparing formal supplier requests including RFP’s, RFI’s, and RFQ’s across a wide range of indirect spend products and services that generate qualitative and quantitative supplier responses, solutions, and savings to the company.
- You will work as team member in vendor evaluation and selection; lead selection process and negotiations; recommend winning bidder based on the best value for the company
- Lead specified business units through sourcing process and ensure sourcing decisions are consistent with overall company strategy, policy and needs
- Lead negotiations with vendors, in collaboration with key partners. Offer guidance and negotiation tactics to team.
- Work with various domestic and international corporate groups and partners to understand full vendor landscape and to identify savings opportunities across vendor engagements
- Establish and maintain close working relationships with client business units
- Make presentations to business unit management and senior company management on sourcing initiatives
Manage a very large trademark/copyright portfolio for Paramount/Viacom Media Networks.
Conduct domestic and international trademark clearances by analyzing trademark reports and other means to determine the availability of proposed trademarks for use as titles for television series and motion pictures and on consumer products; arrange for the filing of trademark applications for cleared trademarks in territories around the world. Record and register various documents with US/Canadian copyright offices. Postion will be located in Hollywood on the Paramount Studio lot and at the Viacom location.
Viacom is a company with a culture of collaboration, and the law department embraces that culture. Viacom is looking for a collaborative, team-oriented self-starter.
- Under the supervision of Vice-President, Intellectual Property, conduct trademark clearances through online databases and other customary means in collaboration with a trademark attorney, present recommendations/advice to business groups;
- Manage the filing and prosecution of domestic and international trademark applications; correspond with outside counsel on trademark objections/oppositions/rejections;
- Manage maintenance of international trademark registrations including assuring renewals are obtained as appropriate;
- Oversee and manage international trademark oppositions and infringement actions;
- Monitor international and domestic trademark watch notices and work with trademark attorney to file opposition as appropriate;
- Prepare and manage applications to record marks with different Customs agencies around the world;
- Draft settlement agreements in collaboration with trademark attorney;
- Review of marketing/promotional materials for proper use of IP;
- Record and Register various documents with the US/Canadian copyright offices.
The Advertising Science team sits under the greater Advanced Advertising organization at Viacom. AdSci is a data-driven research and solutions team that leverages machine learning, data engineering, and software development to automate and innovate processes to support the Ad Solutions organization.
The Manager of Advertising Science will report into the Director of Solutions and Product and be instrumental in pushing projects and initiatives to the finish line. The Manager will play a central role in driving business intelligence efficiencies and advancing media advertisement measurement across the greater Ad Solutions organization.
- Support the Solutions and Product Director across all stages of product development, including competitive analysis, requirements gathering, implementation and roll-out
- Help define product vision and strategy and help present business case to senior leadership and cross-functional stakeholders
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across the organization (sales, research, business intelligence, etc.) to identify reports and tasks that are prime for automation and innovation
- Maintain regular communication with data providers/vendors and serve as an expert on relevant product offerings, measurement methods, and limitations.
- Track product performance across stakeholder groups and provide benchmarks to guide strategies, enhancements, and process improvements
- Champion adoption of team’s products and solutions through regular meetings, presentations, and trainings with key stakeholders across the organization (Ad Solutions, Research, Business Intelligence, etc.)
- Identify insights within products and solutions that can be used to make smarter business decisions and can be implemented in future business processes
- Work closely to ensure and maintain data integrity with data engineer, data scientists, and developers. This includes, but is not limited to, guiding ETL logic, QA-ing data outputs, troubleshooting data issues, etc.
The Marketing & Partner Insights Analyst will be responsible for supporting the research needs of Viacom’s young adult brands (MTV, VH1, Comedy Central, Logo) for our Ad Solutions and marketing teams and for supporting key research projects and initiatives. The ideal candidate will have a passion for music, comedy and reality programming, as well as trends that are key to understanding how youth culture thinks and interacts with brands and media.
- Support research needs of the Ad Solutions team with ad hoc requests and special projects
- Utilize cross-platform viewership data (linear, digital, and social) to create thoughtful and innovative audience analyses in order to best position and distinguish our networks in the marketplace
- Draw insights from primary and secondary sources to establish value of Viacom networks to advertising partners
- Keep on top of Industry trends and key consumer insights
- Produce essential reports that keep sales informed and provide strategic positioning for our networks and digital platforms
- Present network and program performance metrics, competitive advantages, and thoughtful research stories to Sales in regular meetings
- Support Managers and Director on additional projects as necessary
Paramount Pictures is looking for a leader who will be responsible for all areas of finance for Media Services and Post Services.
- Execute and finalize billing for all of Media Services, Sound Transfer, Editorial, Color and Mastering work.
- You will also provide financial reports to Executive Management regarding billing, costs and labor.
- Reconcile costs on completed orders accurately reflecting the technical procedures performed.
- You adjust credit-rebills and necessary adjustments from the Finance Xytech Exception Report, at the request of Project Managers.
- Create new Xytech reports to make billing more efficient; for example working with IT Support to create a new report that lumps MO totals together by PO instead of by Xytech Job
- You consult with media operators and schedulers to reconcile charges and documentation discrepancies when necessary and in the case of labor related questions, consult with the lead for that area or directly with the Operator/Editor who performed the work.
- Initiate financial on-boarding of new clients by vetting the credit forms ensuring they are thoroughly completed. Once vetted complete the on-boarding paperwork and send to Credit & Collections team.
- Liaison with clients, schedule jobs for them with and give them any promotional materials the department has (rate card, Marketing sales booklets, etc.).
- You gather statistical data and compile reports from Xytech, as established by departmental procedure (includes weekly batch post reports)
- Maintain and update the Cost Master Sheet with Rate Card prices, proposed adjustments for the next fiscal year, and associated bill codes with each charge.
- You enter orders as necessary in Xytech and STAR at the direction of the Director of Operations (for Sound Mastering, Out of House Clients, and all internal non-PO users (Feature Development, Marketing, etc.).
- Establish billing procedures for schedulers, remind Schedulers to flip orders to phase of DP-Completed if the orders they supervise are finished and delivered.
- You actively learn and seek out new information about Paramount Finance Procedures and provide recommendations for internal improvements.
Viacom is home to premier global media brands that create compelling entertainment content - including television programs, motion pictures, short-form content, games, consumer products, podcasts, live events and social media experiences - for audiences in 183 countries. Viacom's media networks, including Nickelodeon, Nick Jr., MTV, BET, Comedy Central, Paramount Network, VH1, TV Land, CMT, Logo, Channel 5 (UK), Telefe (Argentina), Colors (India) and Paramount Channel, reach approximately 4.3 billion cumulative television subscribers worldwide.
As the Senior Manager, Shared Services FP&A, you will partner with financial and business colleagues to evaluate, budget and actively manage the financial discipline for the shared service organization. You will also be tasked with as leading the capital expenditure planning process for a subset of departments.
As a successful new team member, you will use your analytical skills and deep understanding of finance to make valuable contributions in your key areas of focus which include building long range financial plans, evaluating budget changes, actively monitoring costs and reporting on variance analysis for both business and financial leaders. You will provide senior management with financial reporting and analysis to be used for strategic and tactical decision-making, financial and operating plans and forecast cycles.
Role and Responsibilities
- You will collaborate with internal team members to prepare the Forecast(s), and Annual Operating Plan that align with corporate deliverables and timeline, demonstrate accuracy and efficiency, and are tied to financial strategic targets. Budget process to begin in May and end in Sept.
- Support the Capital Expenditure forecast process across functions, as well as provide assistance in the Cap Ex Request (CER) process.
- Utilize strong communication skills to share key business drivers of Capital Expenditure variances
- Manage the monthly and quarterly closes within the framework of the Company’s close and post-close process in support of the above departments. Specifically, at month end and quarter end cycles.
- Partner with the Finance and Corporate Function teams to collect accurate information, and ensure the accurate transfer of data into financial and planning systems.
- Compare data to budget and approved metrics and report variances and cause of change to business partners and leaders.
- Help prepare and consolidate various ad hoc analysis, reports and information requests.
- You will demonstrate leadership and initiative though collaboration, honesty and trust, building meaningful relationships across the Company.
- Exercise excellent judgement when responding to competing priorities.
- An element of overtime may be required, particularly around monthly and quarterly forecasts, and annual budget submissions.
Skills and Capabilities
The successful candidate will be commercially focused with a track record of success. They should also be a strategic thinker with analytical and problem-solving skills, yet hands-on and able to juggle multiple and frequently changing priorities. They should bring business insights with deep analyses, and be ready to contribute during business meetings. It is important to be customer service oriented and proficient with multiple communication mediums such as phone, email, audio/video conferences, in person meetings.
Strong interpersonal skills that develop and sustain relationships is crucial as there are many stakeholders in this organization. The ability to positively influence will also be essential to success together with highly developed communication skills.
Do you love working in a data driven, sales team supporting multicultural client groups? Do you enjoy working with internal and external clients in an international setting? If so, the International Program Sales (IPS) position could be the role for you!
The IPS division of Viacom is responsible for the 3rd party sale of Viacom’s long form programming catalog (MTV, Comedy Central, VH1, Nickelodeon, BET, etc) to international television channels and programming services for exploitation via linear and VOD across various platforms. The sales team consists of 15 sales people stationed around the world with support staff located in New York, London and Miami.
You will be responsible for all aspects of sales operational support for the IPS client group:
- Vet IPS program license, digital and format deal memos for consistency and accuracy of deal terms (especially media rights);
- Input, maintain, and ensure the integrity of all terms for program licenses, intercompany licensees and amendments within the Viacom Rights Management System;
- Research and resolve all sales and/or client requests and issues including, but not limited to, expired programming, credit approvals, on-demand invoices, digital term approvals, delivery, and marketing, financial discrepancies;
- Work with content management teams to ensure delivery of all licensed content (tapes, digital files, format bibles, marketing materials, meta-data (scripts, cue sheets) etc.); and
- Work closely with Finance, Credit, Accounts Receivable and Marketing teams to maintain IPS deadlines (daily, monthly quarterly, yearly).
- Initiate, coordinate, track and maintain various reports i.e. program rights, output deals, channel blocks, format, residuals, sales, status and tracking.
- Work on various ad-hoc projects to enhance processes and procedures thereby improving operational workflows;
- Initiate communications, internally and externally, via calls, emails, and meetings to effectuate processing of day-to-day business and other types of client service.
This Sales Service Executive (SSE) will aid our Director of Partner Solutions in aggressively hunting for business as well as maintaining and growing existing business. Core responsibilities will include support of the sale of Viacom Ad Solutions including: national advertising time, digital video, influence, AVOD, branded content, shopper, targeted audience buying and experiential.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Customize presentations for clients, providing the most effective information to drive budgets
- Research target accounts & create strategy to break new business and increase share
- Manage and implement marketing executions across the suite: Music & Entertainment or Kids & Family
- Supervise & educate Client Services Representatives / Sales Assistants
- Assist Account Executives in negotiations
- Create Digital, Linear and Social media plans
- Assist with pricing & analyzing upfront & scatter packages
- Interact with Sales Operations, Brand Sales, Integrated Marketing, Research, Planning and Finance departments
- Oversee campaign execution by collaborating with AE and CSRs
The Vice President of Direct to Consumer/Ecommerce is responsible for oversight of VNCP’s Direct to Consumer business and will be responsible for strategy development, planning, and execution to deliver incremental and accelerated revenue growth.
- Lead digital strategy & launch of new U.S. e-commerce site(s), to drive revenue and brand growth
- Oversee dedicated site(s) with direct oversight of product assortment, merchandising, and marketing
- Responsible for DTC P&L including net sales, gross profit, operating expense and contribution
- Implement DTC goals and benchmarks by brands and develop a roadmap to achieve revenue goals; monitor sales and profit performance
- Manage third-party vendor partnership
- Liaise with internal brand stakeholders & outside partners to drive consumer awareness and engagement, through various marketing channels (PR, Social, Program, SEO, SEM)
- Develop annual plan that prioritizes key creative, marketing, and merchandising initiatives for internal and external projects
- Oversee the conceptualization, development, and quality control of product assortment
- In partnership with consumer insights and customer feedback, develop consumer and customer profiles for each segment to ensure product, marketing, and feature/functionality roadmap is supportive of the target consumer
- Produce, analyze and present analytical data in all areas including website, emails and social KPIs
- Manage and mentor direct reports ensuring career development and growth.
You will be responsible for handling Business Intelligence(BI) solutions that focus on market research, targeted advertising, linear and digital programming, and Big Data. Strong data engineering skills and crafting strong client relationships are essential to success in this position.
At the core, we are a global solutions team that harnesses modern technology to build tech that empowers our clients. We are passionate about developing solutions that get utilized across the enterprise and get talked about for innovation.
- Be responsible for the development, support, and implementation of complex BI solutions, from data acquisition through to visualization.
- Provide domain expertise for data analytics and business intelligence platforms, handle migrations, upgrades, and releases.
- Determine priorities and deadlines for any consultants or external resources to ensure business needs are met effectively and on time.
- You like to stay engaged with industry innovations and watch for opportunities to optimize existing tech stacks.
- Own budgets and ensure programs align with business drivers.
You will be a part of the Corporate Research Digital & Social analytics team and will support the day to day operations of data management tools and platforms. The role would help with data validation of new and existing data sources, translate data requirements to internal technology teams, basic ETL processes, and visualization of data. Ideally, you would have experience with digital and social platform datasets, knowledge of the data ingestion process, and experience or familiarity with SQL and databases.
- You conduct data validations and analysis to assess the completeness and accuracy of data
- Assist with data extraction, manipulation, and transformation based on requirements from partners.
- You assist with the maintenance of data sources, accounts, and datasets as it pertains to our data platforms
- Analysis will include cleansing, transforming, validating or modeling data for improving data quality, design and presentation.
- You work closely with internal Research teams, Analytics, and Technology teams as well as external vendors to ensure that data requirements can be met and executed
- Assist with visualizing data creatively and use various data sets/metrics in order to optimize surfacing insights and meaningful stories
As the Manager, Digital Asset Management (DAM) your primary objective will be to manage the coordination between internal partner groups and external teams to drive operational perfection, support business objectives & strategy, document & improve business process by implementing digital solutions. The main areas of focus will be Client Communication, Support and Training and Development.
- Gather, catalog and archive creative assets, business and sales collateral in our customer facing DAM system as well as off-line storage
- You will oversee the distribution of assets and information-flow throughout various Global Viacom client departments and licensing partners
- Troubleshoot Support Desk tickets for internal and external DAM users
- Responsible for creation and maintenance of training & onboarding materials
- You dedicatedly build relationships with key organizational partners to better gather creative, production, document and sales materials for distribution and archival purposes
- Organize monthly meetings with internal client teams to ensure the DAM is meeting their business needs
- You can document process and implement changes to streamline creative deliveries and increase efficiency
- Develop creative solutions to problems as they arise and communicate a plan to implement
- Create and Analyze reports pertinent to creative asset metrics and system usage
Viacom is home to premier global media brands that create compelling entertainment content - including television programs, motion pictures, short-form content, games, consumer products, podcasts, live events and social media experiences - for audiences in 183 countries. Viacom's media networks, including Nickelodeon, Nick Jr., MTV, BET, Comedy Central, Paramount Network, VH1, TV Land, CMT, Logo, Channel 5 (UK), Telefe (Argentina), Colors (India) and Paramount Channel, reach approximately 4.3 billion cumulative television subscribers worldwide.
As the Associate Counsel, Anti-Piracy, you will be a key facilitator of Viacom's anti-counterfeiting operations for the Global Consumer Products portfolio, as well as the Mobile Apps and Games Anti-Piracy enforcement programs. You will also participate in the daily operation of Viacom’s online content protection program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will facilitate and maintain consumer products, mobile app, games, and ancillary content protection workflows and protocols.
- You will contribute to linear and digital enforcement program workflows/operations.
- You will research and engage with outside vendors related to consumer products and app enforcement.
- You will lead the facilitation of vendor trial negotiations.
- Conduct search and removal of Viacom intellectual property using Viacom content protection tools.
- Draft cease and desist notices.
- Utilize your analytical skills to assist with statistical compilation.
- Assist with special projects.
- Partner as a subject matter expert to provide internal training sessions to business teams.
- Act as a representative and liaison with trade associations and attend industry meetings.
The Music Director will report to the Editorial Director, MTV News and be responsible for MTV News’ music coverage across editorial, social and video. The Music Director will be a sharp creative who will directly oversee the editorial wing of MTV News’ music team of editors and writers, while collaborating across MTV News’ video and social teams to optimize and translate content across platforms. The Music Director will regularly utilize analytics and insights to inform content and increase traffic and engagement around editorial, social and video content. Additionally, the Music Director will work with other teams in MTV and Viacom landscape to inform and produce innovative content that builds positive brand loyalty/affinity and makes an impact in the cultural sphere.
With a natural passion for music across genres, from pop and hip-hop to indie rock and K-pop, the Music Director should be well-versed in editorial trends and strategies within the music and entertainment news space, have strong writing and editorial skills and sharp experience with crafting brand voice and tone, and comfortable creating content in real-time, innovating as needed to reflect a fast-paced news environment. The Music Director should be tireless as it pertains to identifying unique opportunities for MTV News to have a meaningful and unique impact on its audience.
Candidates must have experience producing editorial content for world-class digital or print news brands, with an eye towards creating a unique position, voice, point-of-view and strategy. Developing and managing relationships with MTV’s On-Air Producers, Development Team, Product Development, Editorial, Design, Technology, Marketing, and Ad Sales is a primary responsibility.
- Overseeing the overall music strategy for MTV News content as it lives across editorial, social and video platforms
- Managing a team of editors and writers to draft impactful, timely, engaging and audience-facing editorial posts. Occasional evening and weekend work as well as travel will be required for breaking news stories and key MTV and cultural events
- Working with the MTV News social team to understand the latest trends in social media to positively affect audience growth and key metrics (including video views, social engagement and site traffic) and monitor trends to inform content across platforms. Developing working relationships with internal partners as well as external platforms
- Collaborating with outside stakeholders (Music and Talent Programming, On-Air Producers, Integrated Marketing, other business units, etc) to ensure that strategic objectives are understood in concept development, and met
- Working with Research teams and third-party apps to identify and track relevant analytics
- Collaborating with Senior team members to work on larger MTV News projects and initiatives
- Representing MTV News in public spaces (press events, panels, public events) when applicable
The Digital Marketing Manager will produce and support paid social and digital media advertising campaigns for Paramount Network, and TV Land. They will contribute to the execution of paid advertising campaigns on key social/digital platforms including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google, and more for all series including, South Park, Yellowstone, Younger, and more.
The candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced and collaborative environment and have experience in paid social media marketing and advertising. Candidates must possess excellent communication, organizational, and creative problem-solving skills.
- Develop and execute paid social campaigns on self-service advertising platforms including Google AdWords, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Must be familiar and comfortable creating, trafficking, and optimizing campaigns across multiple social networks and ad buying platforms
- Responsible for producing and presenting paid media recommendations and launching campaigns from the ground up, including new testing opportunities
- Organize and manage internal marketing support across various departments and platforms
- Ensure all branding opportunities w/3rd parties are on strategy without sacrificing brand integrity
- Monitor campaign spends and optimize media spends as necessary
- Create campaign wrap up reports, best practices documents, and other misc. presentations as needed
- Oversee day-to-day budget, track spends, IO’s, contracts, and payments
- Managing the submission and delivery of creative requests for ads, emails, and display units
- Code and deploy email marketing campaigns
The Senior Business Analyst within Media Services Finance Technology is responsible for providing continued support for Viacom’s planning system implementation and daily operational activities. You will quickly understand existing business/system processes and its inherent inter-dependencies for immediate contributions. You will be responsible for maintaining application user-requirements and integration documentation between financial planning systems within the MTS Financial Management ecosystem (e.g., Longview, Workfront, Apptio etc.).
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Partner with vendor and technical system owners (SOs) to understand integration points, design, and document current vs future process and identify gaps.
- You will handle overall testing process and expected outcomes; build test plan, test cases, and tracks defect logs and provide reporting on progress
- You will work closely with an off-shore resource to maintain the operational aspect of the planning tools, including the scheduled data feeds, updates to mapping tables and access governance to support monthly forecasting and annual planning cycles.
- You will partner with Viacom groups to collect short-term and long-term roadmap items.
- Research questions such as data or mapping issues and follow-up with data owners to drive towards resolution.
- Partner with departments and other SOs to review and prepare corporate and management reporting from Apptio.
- Work directly with internal clients to identify process and system improvements.
The Nickelodeon Preschool Brand Creative team is seeking a Supervising Producer. Specific responsibilities include:
- Provide timely feedback on much of the team's creative work -- everything from video edits and audio mixes, to pitches, brainstorms, scripts and more -- to the entire creative team of producers, associate producers, PA's, editors and audio engineers.
- Assist in the scheduling of in-house production teams or external vendors for assignments on our various platforms - On-Air, Digital, and Off Channel
- Perform ongoing review and assessment of internal production processes (maximizing use of internal production and post-production facilities, efficient use of freelance hires, reviewing delivery protocols, etc) to ensure we are working as efficiently as possible
- Support the Creative Director and Editorial Director as needed with concept/script development and oversight, keeping projects moving forward in the pre-production phase
- Kick off outside vendors and act as their creative point person throughout the project's lifespan
- Work with the Post Production Manager to manage edit and audio schedule, and to ensure timely delivery of post-production deliverables such as music cue sheets and work reels
- Keep in constant contact with the departmental Production Assistants on weekly deliveries
- Act as a senior-level writer/producer on select projects as needed
Are you a strategic thinker who enjoys analyzing trends and consumer insights?
The Viacom Global Consumer Insights is responsible developing a keen understanding of Viacom audiences around the world, then disseminating those findings within the company and beyond. Through multi-country research and insights initiatives, we support all Viacom corporate teams. We collaborate with consumer insights teams in the US and abroad to champion regional findings and coordinate global results, contributing to Viacom’s vast audience expertise.
The Senior Analyst will support consumer insights projects on behalf of Viacom’s suite of brands including Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, Paramount Network, BET and more. In this role, you will support the team responsible for providing consumer-driven insights on a rapidly changing, complex audience and cultural landscape. You will work on thought leadership projects covering a wide range of global topics including but not limited to audience insights, cultural trends, marketing, communications, and corporate social responsibility. If you love finding trends and patterns, connecting insights among consumers and have a real passion for culture, then this role may be for you!
- Work with the Director to design, field, coordinate, analyze and disseminate qualitative and quantitative research projects including surveys, focus groups, online research, ethnographies, and trend analyses
- Provide support in the analysis of primary and secondary/syndicated consumer insights data to respond to information requests
- Contribute to ongoing thought leadership work by identifying trends in culture that resonate with audiences
- Facilitate the operations of our insights events including live streamed presentations, internal staff meetings, and ad hoc training sessions
- Assist with evaluation, training, maintenance, access and roll-out of current and future research tools, subscriptions and insights systems used across the company
- Collaborate with the Viacom Marketing team to assist in communicating insights findings more broadly, both internally and externally
- Execute on delegated RFP processes and administrative tasks for including Purchase Orders, Finance and Legal
- Serve as a valuable resource for consumer trends, attitudes and media behaviors
Are you a strategic thinker who enjoys analyzing trends? The Digital Coordinator will produce and support paid social and digital media advertising campaigns for Paramount Network and TV Land. They will contribute to the execution of paid advertising campaigns on key platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Google, and more for all series including, Yellowstone, Younger, and more.
If you love working in a dynamic and collaborative environment and have experience in advertising and social media marketing, this role may be for you!
- Execute with paid social campaigns on self-service advertising platforms including Google AdWords, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Create, traffic, and optimize campaigns across multiple social networks and ad buying platforms
- Assist with monthly reporting and analysis of social campaigns across all platforms
- Handling the submission and delivery of creative requests for social ads, emails, and display units
- Maintain financial records on media spends
- Code and deploy email marketing campaigns
- Assist with cross-departmental collaboration efforts (integrated marketing, consumer products, etc.)
- Provide administrative support for the Marketing team and assist in program launches and management if/when necessary
Our Strategic Sourcing team is growing! We are seeking new talent at the Manager level. Your areas of focus will be in Research / Insights and Post-production. You will identify and lead strategic sourcing initiatives across Viacom business units focusing on all related expenditures. You will deliver cost savings and quality solutions based on close collaboration with business and finance leaders.
This position is located in Los Angeles.
- You will dedicatedly engage and propose measures to various senior management teams that drive global strategic initiatives through sourcing efforts, including supplier and spend consolidation.
- Responsible for handling numerous vendor initiatives across various categories including: Market Research and Measurement, Post-Production, Consumer Insights, Home Media Distribution, Syndicated Data, Digital / Social Tools and Platforms.
- You deliver ongoing annual cost efficiencies on source-able spend within the categories
- Lead and run RFI/RFQ/RFPs from start to finish, which includes creation, issuance, and facilitation of the entire process, through vendor evaluations (using scorecards) and vendor selection.
- You work as team member in vendor evaluation and selection; lead selection process and negotiations; recommend strategies that maximize value for the company
- Lead specified business units through sourcing process and ensure sourcing decisions are consistent with overall company strategy, policy, and needs
- You lead negotiations with vendors, in collaboration with key partners. Offer guidance and negotiation tactics to team.
- Work with business partners across various media network brands and studio groups to understand full vendor landscape and to identify savings opportunities across vendor engagements
- You make presentations to business unit management and senior company management on sourcing initiatives
The Senior Analyst, Analytics & Insights in the Audience Science Group (ASG) will be responsible for supporting the data and development of dashboards across the Viacom portfolio. Ideal candidate would have experience in digital marketing data and an agile development environment. The ability to interpret data, provide relevant context, and clearly communicate to both technical and non-technical teams is key to success in this role.
- Ensure data accuracy and integrity of the data and dashboards through daily QA which includes pulling data, troubleshooting discrepancies, and escalating issues
- Support the design and build of new dashboards
- Define and provide clear data requirements to technical cross-teams
- Continuously improve processes to enhance current processes by identifying patterns and implementing new workflows
- Analyze data to drive actionable insights for optimization and communicate clearly and concisely to the team in a timely manner
- Deliver ad-hoc reporting and analyses to provide cross-functional teams with an understanding of how our marketing efforts drive ticket sales, brand awareness, tune-in, etc
- Work collaboratively with cross-teams to develop KPIs and a measurement strategy that align to campaign and brand goals
The Sr. Manager, Digital Partnerships will lead the management and production of Nickelodeon’s digital video business, in support of the overall Digital Partnership strategy and long-range plans.
Working with the Director of Digital Partnerships, you will develop and set the strategy for the Download-to-Own (DTO) business. Additionally, you will handle internal and external production deliveries, and ensure our video assets are properly distributed, sold and merchandised via our platform partners.
This position will report to the Director, Digital Partnerships.
- Support the development and execution of the strategy and business plans for DTO
- Understand and know applications, formats, and technical platforms in the DTO businesses
- Collaborate with senior management to ensure the strategies achieve the larger corporate goals for the Nickelodeon brands
- Act as digital media team project manager, conducting and coordinating digital projects across all platforms
- Managing day to day operations with internal teams and various internal departments, including Programming, Sales, Marketing and Legal
- Leading partnerships with platform partners such as Apple, Amazon and Google, to ensure external awareness of our key properties and roadmap and strong store promotion for our launches
- Working closely with Programming team to identify network priorities and align accordingly
- Develop system of best practices for efficiency in conversions, metadata and pricing
- Providing weekly reports on sales, distribution and promotion
- Researching technology, marketing trends and industry related news and present information to the rest of the Digital Partnerships team
- Account coordination, which includes title management and knowledge of the Nickelodeon catalog
- Maintain collection of necessary documents for new accounts (on-boarding instructions, specs, FAQs) and distribute as appropriate
As the Coordinator, you will provide key support to the Human Resources Partner teams. You will responsible for the coordination and oversight of all of the day-to-day operations to ensure that the department is run efficiently and effectively.
- You will handle kick off to HR Business Operations Teams for all transactions; liaise with HRBP and business leaders to confirm updates/changes be processed by HR Business Ops team
- You will respond to inquiries from staff employees, project based employees and temps. As appropriate, forward questions to Specialist teams (Benefits, Recruiting, Facilities, etc. for resolution.
- You will maintain current and proposed org charts
- Ongoing support to HR team on a variety of special projects and key initiatives such as Year-end Process, organizational restructurings
- Run reports and pull data as requested (attrition, D&I, HC)
- Exit Interviews for Managers & below; Director level as needed
- Serve as data integrity resource for entire team; ensure for example – all functions the business wants to report on properly shows in PS
- Liaise with Specialist groups to respond to questions or validate info for them
- Pulling comp details for discussions w/teams; Comparison across their organizations and/or across brands, reporting
- Organizing asks for Compensation team
- Connect w/legal to discuss needs
- Work with HRP Integration Projects as needed (ATV, Snowglobe, VidCon, etc.)
- Handle files on headcount asks, comp requests, misc. items
- Organize integration planning calls, plan agenda, lead calls as need
- Connect w/payroll/on-boarding, tech, etc.
- Coordination of admin for major projects – (i.e. Career Path website updates, Diversity & Inclusion Plans)
The MTV Production Management department is looking for a Manager to join their team. Responsibilities include:
- Manages production elements for East Coast Production Department of MTV/VH1/CMT
- Support department Directors, Sr. Directors & VP on projects
- Create and vet series and specials budgets, calendars and production plans for both Internal and 3rd Party Production
- Work with Finance to create and manage series cash flows and reports for internal shows, 3rd Party Productions and Internal EP/Talent
- Prep production budgets for approval, create signature pages and manage circulation
- Track financials for internal productions and vet/review cost reports for 3rd Party Productions
- Manage payroll for PBEs
- Vet/review all final show deliverables, assets, wrap materials
- Manage/Oversee internal shoots and assist on location for Multiplatform/Events (Online ancillary content, photoshoots, Press Days, Talent logistics, travel)
- Manage department P-cards and petty cash
- Compile, create and analyze historical data from series budgets, talent trackers, production and creative plans, production/post-production facilities bids, vendors, equipment rentals, etc.
- Supports rollout of department/company initiatives and train the team on new mandates including Ariba, Concur, Market, Budget Templates, Chart of Accts
- Work with internal production teams to ensure proper protocols are implemented and coordinate with departments as needs may arise – Legal, PRT, Risk Management, Press, Talent, Security, Finance, Marketing
Reporting to the VP of Ad Sales Insights for BET Networks, the Manager will be a creative thinker responsible for supporting the ad sales research needs of the BET family of brands for our sales teams and for supporting key research projects and initiatives.
- Provide research support to sales team in order to fulfill ad hoc insight requests for BET/BETher/BET Digital / BET Experience
- Utilize syndicated databases (MRI, YouGov, Mintel, Nielsen) to craft strong consumer stories to drive revenue with the sales department
- Collaborate with Ad Sales Analytics to utilize cross-platform viewership data (linear, digital, and social) to create thoughtful and innovative audience analyses in order to best position and distinguish our networks in the marketplace
- Contribute to innovative thought leadership pieces that advance the business and maintain our brands’ position as the with the African American and urban audience
- With VP and Ad Sales Analytics team, conduct advertiser effectiveness studies on behalf of clients
- Present consumer-focused research, as well as data-driven research, to internal and external clients
- Leverage the BET fan panel to drive rich insight for the BET sales team
The Corporate Housekeeping, General Corporate Paralegal will provide a range of paralegal support for domestic and international corporate housekeeping, mergers and acquisitions transactions and other corporate matters.
Do you have the ability to work independently and show excellent judgment? This position calls for the ability to receive and adhere to directions for concurrent assignments, identify and handle respective deadlines, use time and company resources effectively and prioritize accordingly. This position will require the ability to identify and develop working relationships with appropriate legal and non-legal personnel across the company. Anticipation of what events may trigger subsequent tasks and follow-up is integral to this position. People within and outside the Company rely on information provided to them by this employee without further verification so information needs to be detailed, accurate, verifiable and complete. Attention to detail, comfort with autonomy and a high level of initiative are important.
- You will draft corporate documentation, including board and stockholder resolutions, certificates, etc. for incorporations, dissolutions, name changes, qualifications, withdrawals and state merger documents in various U.S. and foreign jurisdictions (in the case of foreign jurisdictions, liaising with local counsel as necessary)
- You will help maintain current and historical corporate information electronically in various databases
- You will prepare documentation for US and international treasury-driven initiatives, including restructurings, capital contributions, dividends, financings, etc.
- You will develop step plans for these transactions and liaise with Viacom legal, tax, treasury and accounting teams, and outside counsel in various jurisdictions
- You will prepare organizational charts for all Viacom divisions, powers of attorney, consents, agreements, certificates, etc.
- You will draft resolutions, certificates, handle state filings, update internal records and organize key closing documents
- Additional responsibilities will include other general legal department assignments
The Comedy Central, Paramount Network, TV Land Strategic Insights & Research department is looking for a Manager to join the Marketing & Media Insights team. You are primarily responsible for conducting research and developing audience insights through a variety of qualitative and quantitative methodologies, including Nielsen data analytics. You will design, implement and analyze custom research to inform Marketing, Creative, Social Media and Media Planning strategy. You are an experienced Media Researcher with a real passion for television.
- Conduct proprietary quantitative and qualitative studies resulting in strategic reports and actionable insights for key partners
- Manage external vendors on projects such as creative testing and consumer deep-dives, by monitoring key timelines and details, including recruitment of respondents, survey development, data output, and report delivery
- Work with Director to develop marketing recommendations based on in-depth audience profiling and local market performance, using Nielsen data and other syndicated data sources
- Track and evaluate marketing campaigns with an emphasis on effective cross platform marketing return on investment
- Track show/talent awareness through TV Dailies, ePoll, and custom online surveys.
- Work closely with Multiplatform Analytics colleagues on research in communicating a holistic story of the performance of our brands and key franchises
- Monitor, interpret and compile findings from various research sources (syndicated, social listening, primary research, etc.) on industry and consumer trends, and disseminate it to key stakeholders in an engaging and thoughtful way
- Proactively seek out and evaluate new resources, tools, and partners to ensure that we’re using the most current and effective methodologies
- Develop a strong working relationship with colleagues across multiple teams within the organization
Velocity is Viacom's branded content and marketing studio. Our main goal is to ensure our brand partners are always part of the cultural conversation. We offer full-service marketing capabilities including custom content and creative solutions across all our platforms and experiences, driving value for our partners and loyalty with our fans. Long story short, we make killer brand-driven content wherever and whenever our partners want it.
ARE YOU THE RIGHT FIT?
Want the spirit of a start-up while working on some of the world's premier entertainment brands? Want to wear jeans on more than just Fridays? Looking for a job that will not only make room for your side-hustles, but also encourage them? If so, this job could be for you.
We value diversity of thought, and we think your hobbies and unique viewpoints are just as important as your previous work experience. We view the world not only from our offices but also via immersive experiences that inspire us, keep us at the forefront of the ever-changing cultural landscape, and, with any luck, make us better marketers.
SO, WHATS THE JOB?
The Velocity Execution Team is responsible for managing integrated marketing campaigns on all screens and engaging with a number of external and internal constituencies to deliver all aspects of a successful branded content program. The Execution Coordinator will assist with the client-facing activation of multiplatform sponsorship programs for Comedy Central, Paramount Network and TV Land. As coordinator, you will interface with external partners including clients, media agencies, and creative agencies as well as internal teams such as Ad Sales, Production, Programming, Media Planning, Multiplatform, Brand Marketing, Legal and more. Professionalism and ability to work well under pressure is required.
THE DAY TO DAY:
- Work with Managers and Directors to develop best-in-class multiplatform marketing campaigns for Viacom’s advertisers including but not limited to in-show integrations, short-form video, social-first content, experiential activations and more
- Actively participate in brainstorming sessions and assist on RFP responses, conceptualizing creative ideas to align with the advertiser’s objectives
- Proactively work with internal teams to develop new sponsorship packages connected to our shows/franchises/talent and help prepare sales materials to pitch these opportunities
- Assist in execution of marketing programs after sell-in including but not limited to submitting sponsorship summaries, maintaining assets, and coordinating with various departments to ensure all deliverables and deadlines are met
- Maintain team infrastructure including tracking documents, status updates, creative briefs and more
- Identify emerging platforms and new best practices to apply to the team’s day-to-day efforts
The Analyst, Billings and Collections is responsible for all Accounts Receivable related activities for Paramount’s theatrical business. This role works closely with exhibitors to ensure accounts are up to date. The analyst will work closely with the sales team to resolve discrepancies.
- Review sales terms and billings
- Send invoice to Exhibitors
- Daily cash application
- Review A/R balances after cash application
- Research discrepancies and open A/R balances after cash application
- Manage automated cash application voucher interface with sub ledger system (TDS)
- Validate & manage cash received in TDS to ensure e-vouchers applied timely
- Update TDS with all wires received
- Responsible for completing applying cash receipts in a timely manner
- Handle assigned exhibitor accounts
- Notify manager of delinquent accounts and are risks of defaulting on payment
- Initiate requests to take advanced required customers off advance required status
- Monthly updates to Manager on aging A/R status
- Provide Quarterly Bad Debt deliverables
- Run Holds report and follow holds review business process
- Provide back up support to Associate on box office collections and box office data entry
- Support Manager and Senior Analyst on audit requests
- Maintain Film ID in TDS
- Adhere to Close calendar
The Assistant Manager, International Digital Marketing works closely with the Manager and Executive Director in the execution of international theatrical digital marketing campaigns.
- Ensures that all worldwide features, sites and games are built to international technical specifications and that international kick offs are held. Manage projects end to end, including worldwide timelines, project scope, timelines and QA process. Poll markets for interest in programs and maintain production calendars
- Provides and tracks assets, and gives creative direction and notes to markets to align with brand guidelines and strategy
- Maintains budget spreadsheet on a daily basis to track pacing for a campaign. Assists supervisors in reconciling budgets
- Compiles a target list of vendors for a campaign, organizes the RFP process, and facilitates the pitch and selection process for the team
- Organizes spreadsheet to track global Facebook Pages, Twitter handles, Instagram accounts, and YouTube channels including conversation calendaring and performance monitoring
- Creates wrap-up reports at the end of each campaign. Supports the creation of campaign overview and presentation decks
- Provides topline analytic reports for digital assets (games/features, post release analysis, coverage reports). Provides analytical support for content launches, including updating spreadsheets that track performance of content releases and major campaign milestones.
- Participates in brainstorm sessions and helps build International Digital Marketing Campaign presentations
- Creates project scope and timeline. Manages projects end to end and prioritizes activity and deliverables based on territory needs/deadlines for in market activations
- Oversees the technical onboarding for creative agencies. Works closely with the technical team to set up FTP, developmental (Q/A) and live site and feature accounts for each title
- Works with the media team and vendors on the creative development and production for pan regional toolkit assets from briefing vendors, reviewing initial concept pitches, launching, and delivering files for all international markets.
- Creates international ticketing widgets for releases, including polling markets for use and working with the vendor to provide assets
Can’t live without refreshing your Instagram feed every 5 minutes and updating your phone whenever that notification bubble pops up? Do you love creating GIFs and memes? Are Love & Hip Hop, Black Ink Crew, RuPaul’s Drag Race and Basketball Wives a few of your favorite things? Great, we’re looking for you to join us!
VH1 is hiring a Social Media Coordinator as part of its growing focus in the social space. The role will include driving social media efforts on the shows team, including helping define VH1’s programming priorities social voice, building content calendars, leading internal deliveries and publishing day-to-day content as well as raising awareness of our shows through cross-platform social media content.
- You will write social copy that is on-brand and representative of VH1 shows, as well as the ability to create clear calls to action and convey marketing initiatives in social posts
- You will create content calendars to optimize posting across all social channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- You will publish content to all social platforms using both native platform publishing as well as 3rd party tools like Sprinklr
- You will produce forward-thinking social content including short-form video, memes, infographics, gifs, etc.
- Reporting and Analysis: Own social reports on day-to-day and campaign-based metrics, as well as have an acute awareness of fan sentiment/response
- You will seek opportunities for emerging social platforms based on key insights and propose new ways to succeed in social media as a result
We are seeking a seasoned Executive Assistant to support the Executive Vice President for World Wide Home Media Sales and Distribution and the Senior Vice President for Home Media Operations.
- Manage executives’ inbox, calendars and meeting set up
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking and logging calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients
- Acting as a point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Maintain and circulate agendas for department and customer meetings
- Filing and retrieving records, documents, and reports
- Helping prepare for meetings
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings
- Preparing, reports, memos, and other documents
- Researching data to prepare documents for review and presentation
- Creating visitor gate passes and greetings
- Using various software, including Salesforce and Microsoft office suite with focus on Outlook, Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Making travel arrangements
- Preparing travel and entertainment expense reports
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database
- Oversee Paramount’s consumer response programMonitor Paramount 3rd party providers
The Editorial Director will be the first line of review for most scripted brand creative content.
- Reviewing scripts and providing copywriting direction to writer/producers. Types of scripts/copy include: on-air promos and navigation, brand and property image spots, off-channel marketing spots, YouTube shorts, social posts, educational shorts for our SVOD service.
- Insuring that any scripts or copy are entertaining, age-appropriate, on-brand, and effective in delivering a message
- Collaborating with Creative Director and writer/producers on initial creative concepts to insure maximum audience appeal and effectiveness
- Making sure scripts and copy execute effectively on overall creative strategy as established by the SVP of Brand Creative and VP of Creative Strategy/Editorial
- Maintaining the integrity of the Nick Jr. brand voice in any scripts or copy, as established by VP of Creative Strategy/Editorial
Do you love country music? Do you know social trends and strategies, have strong writing skills? Are you a strong creative with the ability to create real-time social content? If so, join our incredible CMT Digital and Social Team.
We are responsible for developing and executing a robust content strategy across platforms. Rooted in Nashville, this team supports linear shows, events, and country music coverage across video, social and editorial. The creator-first group works in close collaboration with partners in the broader CMT organization, supporting initiatives across Marketing, Talent, Production, Integrated Marketing, and more.
The CMT social media manager should have experience creating and managing content across all social platforms (preferably for entertainment brands) with a background in writing/editorial, community management, engagement and growth. Experience creating social-optimized video is a significant plus.
They will work closely with internal teams in our Nashville office, developing relationships and being a partner with CMT’s talent, development, editorial, design, marketing, and Ad Sales teams as a primary responsibility.
- You will be working with the team coordinator to draft impactful, timely, engaging and consumer-facing posts related to CMT.
- You will build conf social/digital plans that ladder up to overall marketing campaign; working with marketing and brand teams to incorporate social plans into overall briefs and documentation.
- Understand the latest trends in social media, including platforms, formats and technologies to positively affect audience growth and metrics (including video views, social engagement and site traffic).
- You will create and handle holistic schedules and timelines.
- You will partner with editors and teams across CMT to optimize editorial and video content for social distribution.
- You will consistently monitor social trends, content and conversations to inform creative across platforms (some evening and weekend work as well as travel may be required for stunts, events and live-tweeting).
- You will develop working relationships with internal partners as well as external platforms.
- You will work with cross-brand social teams on content cross-promotion strategies.
- You will collaborate with external partners (Music Programming, on-air producers, Integrated Marketing, other business units, etc) to ensure that strategic objectives are understood in concept development, and met.
- Working with Research teams and third-party apps to identify and track analytics.