The Manager, Advanced Marketing Solutions, Operations will be responsible for day to day operational support and yield maximization of Viacom’s Advanced Marketing Solutions (AMS) business, which includes addressable video inventory across VIACOM’s linear & digital assets. This individual will be specifically focused on and responsible for the successful execution of cross platform addressable advertising campaigns spanning all of Viacom’s endpoints, including Linear Live, Linear VOD, O&O TV Everywhere Apps, Pluto TV, and V/MVPD Apps.
Are you ready to become an important strategic partner to Viacom’s Sales team to launch and steward addressable campaigns and ensure advertiser success? Additionally, work cooperatively within the existing Pricing and Inventory team to drive success of the addressable business while remaining aware of all of Viacom’s other Video Advertising businesses. This will require cross-functional collaboration with the Data Product team, Distribution/Business Development, Ad Operations, Legal, and Ad Sales. The ideal candidate will need to be a strategic self-starter who possesses strong knowledge of the addressable data business, strong quantitative & analytical skills, relationships across the CTV landscape, a focus on client success, and an ability to work cross-functionally and collaboratively.
KEY JOB TASKS
- Serve as Pricing & Inventory Point of Approval for Addressable Sales
- Serve as consultative advisor to Sales team structuring Addressable media campaigns, ensuring success. This includes advising on allocation, targeting, flighting, and terms.
- Once deal is sold, take hand-off from sales team to on-board and forecast data segments, and lead stewardship efforts in partnership with sales support and traffic
- Forecast Quarterly revenue pipeline & report weekly to AMS leadership team
- Work with P&I team on weekly basis to make allocation and optimization decisions to ensure 100% client satisfaction and campaign fulfillment
BET+ is the new subscription VOD service from BET Networks, targeting African Americans and lovers of Black content. Launching fall 2019, BET+ will offer an array of premium content, including fan-favorite film, TV series, and specials and exclusive originals from Tyler Perry, Will Packer, Tracy Oliver, and many more.
As Director, User Acquisition Marketing for BET+, you will be a key leader of our growing marketing team. You be will responsible for the strategy, planning and execution to our customer’s acquisition strategy. The Director will own the growth of new subscribers and new subscriber revenue. We are looking for a highly experienced, data driven marketer to lead all aspects of our customer acquisition efforts.
- Define and own the acquisition strategy, planning, creative, execution, and optimization for all search, mobile, paid social and display channels to maximize subscriber growth, ROI and Customer Lifetime Value
- Define budget allocation and optimization across all channels
- Monitor, test, and improve performance across all acquisition channels, providing actionable recommendations to maximize KPIs
- Manage the relationship with digital media agencies and marketing platforms to ensure flawless execution of acquisition campaigns
- Lead innovation across acquisition channels to maximize performance
- Working with cross-functional teams to ensure marketing operations efficiencies
Viacom Global Consumer Insights is responsible for developing a deep understanding of Viacom audiences around the world, then disseminating those findings within the company and beyond. Through multi-country research and insights initiatives, we support Viacom corporate teams. We collaborate with consumer insights teams in the US and abroad to champion regional findings and coordinate global results, contributing to Viacom’s vast audience expertise.
The Analyst, Global Consumer Insights supports the Vice President and the overall global consumer insights team. This role’s primary responsibilities are to support quantitative and qualitative consumer insights projects, analyze data, help bring the global audience to life for Viacom through existing and new research and communicate our research within Viacom and beyond.
In addition to being detail-oriented, strong analytical and interpersonal skills, this role requires someone who knows how to interpret data and consumer research. They must demonstrate the ability to see patterns and connect insights among consumers of all different backgrounds. A passion for media and entertainment is also preferred. The role is based in New York.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work closely with the Vice President and team members to coordinate, help manage, and analyze quantitative and qualitative research projects including surveys and focus groups
- Provide required support in the analysis of primary and secondary/syndicated consumer insights data to respond to information requests
- Manage syndicated research reports from around the world for distribution throughout Viacom
- Facilitate and maintain vendor relationships and manage subscription lists
- Edit and curate video and graphics for the team and for presentation materials as needed
- Manage the public appearance of Viacom Global Insights, including the management of consumer insight stories from around the world on multiple topics related to the entertainment industry through the website, newsletter and social media
- Contribute to the maintenance and expansion of insights tools and systems for usage of the wider business
Viacom is searching for a Vice President, Music & Licensing Strategy to drive strategy and lead department initiatives for the revenue generating areas within the Music and Licensing Strategy Group, including Clip and Still Licensing, Music Publishing and Audio. Additionally, this role is responsible for impacting and influencing department-wide initiatives such as technology opportunities and inter-department global communications.
Responsibilities may include but will not be limited to the following:
- Lead all aspects of copyright, licensing, and royalty tracking. Coordinate with teams across the globe and across the company including Finance, Production Management, Legal, Music and Media Licensing.
- Collect and accurately analyze information across Viacom globally. Review usage data, royalties and statements.
- Identify and present trends and opportunities. Provide clear and specific information about these businesses for teams and executives across Viacom.
- Provide input and data for deals. Bring in opportunities for new business for Viacom clips, photos, publishing and masters, soundtracks, digital distribution of audio (DSPs, soundexchange).
- Lead a team of 3 day-to-day (based in Nashville, NY and LA). Hire and supervise additional staff, freelancers, interns.
- Lead Clip Licensing team: set goals, create growth opportunities for the businesses, improvements and efficiencies for department's process and systems.
- Partner with Department Head on department culture and team initiatives. Create and balance inter-department communications, events, leadership development opportunities, alignments with other departments, guest speakers, external events, department training events and priorities within the Licensing community and songwriter community globally.
The role is responsible for determining how to best invest and allocate BET’s media budget to build best in class multi-platform plans across paid, owned & operated, and earned media. They will do this by understanding and interpreting BET’s programming strategy, consumer and cultural insights, data analytics, and industry marketplace knowledge.
This person is able to link marketing strategy to the creative strategy and translate into a fully integrated Media plan, while deriving the greatest and most optimal impact from our media spend. The candidate will oversee and direct the Agency in negotiations of all paid media investments against national and/or local media (Broadcast, Print, Online, Radio, OOH, etc.). The role will collaborate across various functions including: Brand Marketing, Brand Creative, Programming, Scripted, Social Insights and Communications, Consumer Insights, Digital, Ad Sales Research, Ad Sales….etc.
- Experienced in media planning and buying; management of investment strategies across online and offline channels.
- Lead and manage external agency partners. Serve as the day-to-day management of agency deliverables. Be the internal team’s “go-to” for all media planning and deliverables.
- Interprets business and consumer data to develop insightful solutions to business problems. Translates business objectives and priorities into strategic briefs that guide the agency’s direction.
- Identify, design, negotiate, and execute integrated marketing media programs. Work with internal cross-functional team to flawlessly execute programs.
This position will be responsible for providing administrative support for the EVP Production.
- Manages supervisor's calendar and schedules appointments
- Screens and responds to incoming calls and correspondence
- Coordinates heavy travel schedules for executive and talent
- Processes all expenses
- Provides feedback on project drafts, potential project submissions, and writing/directing samples
- Performs clerical duties such as filing, typing, and copying documents
- Acts as custodian of corporate documents and records
- Composes and prepares confidential correspondence, reports, and other documents
- Creates and maintains database and spreadsheet files
Our fans are the heart of what we do at Nickelodeon, and we want you to help us make their voices heard! As the Fan Engagement Coordinator, you’ll work closely with our strategy and creative teams to help find and cultivate our social community. In this specific role, you'll be responsible for monitoring and engaging with comments directed at our franchise and nostalgia social media accounts, namely SpongeBob, TMNT, NickRewind and Teennick, as well as associated property accounts.
The ideal candidate has experience with social moderation for a large brand. You believe that engaging with fans is of utmost importance and can do so across a variety of social platforms including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. It goes without saying that you're a huge fan of Nickelodeon content – from SpongeBob and Avatar to Rugrats and All That, and everything in between. You love quoting popular Nick shows and can spend hours excitedly discussing your favorite episodes!
- Define community engagement strategy
- Curate, moderate, amplify and engage with fan comments and direct messages
- Seek out relevant fan discussions to help build our social communities
- Monitor fan social discussions to identify patterns and themes
- Compile and distribute community-related reports to partners
- Create and maintain social moderation guidelines
- Review and moderate user-generated content as necessary
- Live tweet at designated times
The Senior Manager, Music Licensing is responsible for efficiently drafting and negotiating various licenses for outside music from major publishers and record labels for the Paramount Music (Film and Television) division. Main responsibilities to include:
- Prepare contracts, amendments and other legal documents
- Oversee licensing and payments for a growing roster of programming for the new TV division, including negotiating of form and blanket licenses with music publishers and record labels
- Order and administer licensing and payments and ensure good relations with important business partners and accounts, including major record labels and publishers
- Responsible for Television programming and addressing issues raised by musician union lawsuits and settlements
- Research, draft and negotiate miscellaneous music legal documents, coordinating execution and payment of approved licenses and agreements
- Draft and negotiate licenses for smaller publishers and labels using Paramount forms maintaining, negotiating and updating boilerplate forms for licenses
- Coordinate and track status of agreements and related payments
- Coordinate and correspond with Business Affairs, Creative Affairs, Finance, and Legal departments regarding contract administration issues
The Director of Project Management is a strong leader who is skilled in the production of marketing content across all platforms and can manage workflows to achieve outstanding results, while ensuring that high-quality work is delivered on-time, on-budget and on-brand. The Director of Project Management should have the passion, curiosity and love of black culture to support initiatives for what’s hot, what’s next and what matters at BET Networks.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Supervise On-Air production team of Production Mangers, Coordinators, and Production Assistants. Guide projects including promos, graphics, and show packaging and creation of additional content for digital, brand solutions, online, social media and VOD platforms from concept to completion
- Handle budgets, timelines, deliverables, vendors, logistics, shoots, graphics, music Ensure all projects are delivered on time, on budget and in compliance with technology specs
- Review job initiation forms for timing and feasibility. Communicate with internal clients on project status and ensure needs are being fulfilled
- Prepare regular cost reports for client review and internal budget management
- Manage legal aspects of projects, including footage restrictions, title clearances, music usage, talent & location releases, standards and practices, and risk assessment etc.
- Partner with Director, Promotion Planning on integrated deliverables, timing, and roll out plans
- Monitor programming calendar to ensure that any scheduling changes are reflected in spots that are in production and in-flight
- Liaise with various departments across the organization such as ad sales, programming and PR to ensure a cohesive campaign is created
- Ability to attract and develop talent, as well as mentor Junior talent
The Senior Analyst role will be a member of Nickelodeon’s Digital Consumer Insights Team, which supports all of Nickelodeon’s lines of business related to digital experiences (apps, games, interactive videos, etc.). The Analyst will report into the Digital Consumer Insights Director and assist in leading custom research solutions for preschool landscape, app development and digital content development.
- Work directly with producers, designers, product managers to supply to content development based on research and usability insights for apps, streaming services, emerging technology (VR, AR, voice control), games and other interactive content. Projects would cover product development from concept to launch.
- Conduct usability testing on digital experiences during various phases of product build and provide recommendations on how to quickly improve the product on an iterative basis.
- Collect and analyze data gathered through benchmark studies and surveys.
- Assist with and balance qualitative and quantitative research projects, including research design, pre-planning and assets collection, vendor management, qualitative research moderation, data analysis, report writing, and dissemination/presentation of findings.
- Assist in the creation of larger custom decks, synthesizing both primary and secondary research findings.
- Work closely with the Director to develop ideas and use consumer insights that help inform internal initiatives.
As an Executive Assistant at Pluto TV, you will be providing administrative support to the Chief Sales Officer and SVP, National Head of Sales. In this role, the assistant is responsible for managing schedules, coordinating meetings, and collating reports for meetings in the Sales department. The ideal candidate is well organized, solution oriented, and able to take initiative.
This is a critical role with a wide range of responsibilities, including:
- Providing full administrative support while handling daily operations of the CSO and SVP, National Head of Sales, including trafficking correspondences and maintaining the flow of meetings
- Running complex calendars, scheduling appointments, and meetings as necessary
- Coordinating a high volume of both domestic and international travel schedules
- Serving as the liaison and gatekeeper to external partners and staff ensuring timely and appropriate management of all inquiries
- Working independently and/or as a team member on various projects.
- Preparing, editing, and/or distributing meeting agendas, memos, correspondences
- Balancing audio/visual video conferencing and teleconferencing requests
- Preparing visual aids for presentations which could include preparing and updating Powerpoint documents
- Maintaining various department files
- Handling all other administrative tasks as requested
Are you looking for an amazing challenge to get you to the next level of your career? Noggin, Nickelodeon’s preschool online video subscription service, has big dreams and we’re looking for a Manager of User Acquisition. You'll break new ground and be a pioneer in this role, as you help lead the creation of Viacom's first-ever direct to consumer product. In this role you'll be building an acquisition marketing machine from the ground up with support from managers with outstanding leadership and direct to consumer experience.
We want a Marketing Manager who's ready to move fast with an intense focus on growing a business and growing in their career. An ideal candidate is passionate about constantly getting better; you're always reading a new book or taking a class to improve your professional skill set. You may not be an expert in every marketing area, but you're willing to put the time and effort into becoming one.
This role will drive subscriber acquisition via digital channels including paid search, paid social, display, email, a/b testing, etc. You’ll work with product, engineering, creative and analytics to aggressively hit growth targets. You will be a data-driven growth marketer that can optimize current marketing initiatives and identify new opportunities to grow the business. This role is based out of our NYC office and will report to the Director of User Acquisition. Are you ready for a challenge?
- Aggressively pursue opportunities to grow the business
- Expertly deploy acquisition budget to hit daring budget targets.
- Lead funnel optimization efforts in tandem with product and analytics
- Define customer segmentation strategy to enable efficient customer acquisition across responsible channels
- Collaborate with acquisition marketing team members to align efforts and improve group performance
- Work with Distribution Partners to drive Noggin content and service promotions
- Partner with internal teams to promote the Noggin service on O&O properties.
Take a leadership role as the new Director of Marketing for Viacom Podcasting. Lead the charge with the SVP and Director of Production to build out the podcast ecosystem for Viacom, working across all of our brands including AwesomenessTV, BET, Comedy Central, CMT, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Studios and VH1. You will be responsible for building and implementing (in conjunction with each brand) the marketing strategies for broader brand podcast initiatives as well as individual launches. From concept through creation to execution and attribution you will be a key part of the team driving the growth of podcasting across all aspects of Viacom.
We are a collaborative, team-based group and are looking for a candidate who shares those values and is willing to get in, roll up their sleeves and make things happen. We are entrepreneurial within a larger organization and seeking out an individual who will thrive in this environment. Our goal is to grow podcasting not just within Viacom, but across the broader media landscape.
The ideal candidate is passionate about media and specifically podcasting. You will be ambitious and have a confirmed track-record doing exactly that. You will start with a small team with strong growth potential and the ability to both define and build what podcast marketing means within Viacom.
- Strategic development and execution of multi-faceted marketing campaigns for new and existing Viacom properties including podcast, radio, digital /social, intelligent speakers, email, linear and non-traditional tactics
- Design and analyze market tests and develop strategic and tactical POVs to translate into marketing and branding strategies
- Lead audience acquisition and audience engagement efforts for each show (including but not limited to guest & talent cross-booking, community building via social channels/email and in-episode opportunities)
- Work closely with platform partners (Apple, iHeart, Pandora, Spotify, etc) to establish relationships and maximum visibility for new and current shows
- Plan and optimize marketing spend / barters for all new show launches and ongoing shows, assessing channel and campaign performances against specific KPIs
- Analyze strategies on a regular basis and report on the performance of shows
- Build monthly reporting documents for all shows to present to senior level brand partners
The Manager, Audience Development & CRM plays a key role on the Audience & Media Strategy team with the primary objective of developing and executing strategies for audience acquisition, retention, and activation across Nick Jr. and Nickelodeon. You'll be responsible for leading CRM campaigns across a variety of platforms, including, but not limited to, email, SMS, and paid media.
You have a passion for crafting user journeys, a knack for analytics, and a desire to build innovative marketing solutions.
Our mission at Nickelodeon is to make the world a more playful place, and we should deliver on that mission in everything we do. This role is a fantastic opportunity to work with beloved IP, help develop marketing campaigns for Nickelodeon’s most iconic brands, and research, explore and discuss the most exciting trends in digital every day.
This position reports into the Sr. Director, Audience & Media Strategy.
- Lead all aspects of acquisition efforts, including development of new programs, optimization of placements, creative development, and media buying
- Recommend strategic, modern applications of CRM to connect with parents, fans of Nickelodeon, and fans of Nick’s competitors
- Lead the Nickelodeon Birthday Club, inclusive of ongoing promotion, optimization, and content updates
- Lead Nickelodeon newsletter efforts: Manage bi-weekly editorial calendar, develop monthly offers, manage communications to base, coordinate campaign production and reporting
- Serve as gate keeper to Nickelodeon + associated Viacom 1st party databases, regularly ensuring database health and advancement of audience insights
- Maintain close relationships with CRM vendors, staying abreast of all product updates
- Work closely with team to build media recommendations for CRM programs, develop creative, and execute buys.
- Manage SMS efforts: planning, creative development, copywriting, and execution
- Utilize data and insights to develop testing plans that optimize performance and institute strategies that encourage fan engagement
- Serve as subject matter expert on all things CRM and act as a resource for teams across the organization (Consumer Marketing, Franchise Marketing, Retail, etc.)
- Manage budgets on a campaign, quarter, and annual level
Viacom has a clear vision: to be the premier destination where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay and do their best work. We pride ourselves on bringing the best entertainment to our global audiences, and we know our company runs on the hard work and dedication of our passionate and creative employees. Through television, film, digital content, live events, merchandise, studio production and more, we connect with billions of people in nearly every country in the world. At Viacom, you will have the opportunity to develop your professional career at the home of iconic brands like BET, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount and others.
The Global Products & Platforms team is responsible for the conception, development, and delivery of digital products in support of Viacom’s portfolio of domestic and international networks. Available in over 180 countries, Viacom’s iconic brands include MTV, BET, Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, Channel 5, Telefe, Colors and many others.
The Content Platform team defines the strategy and manages the content supply chain of products from registration to all points of distribution.
The Senior Product Manager will own Viacom’s core Experience Management product that powers all Viacom-owned-and-operated products globally: websites, apps and emerging platforms.
The position requires broad experience in the content management field with the ability to identify, leverage and motivate global matrixed teams to deliver results. You will ensure features and improvements are aligned with Viacom’s key objectives while working to make our users' day more efficient and delightful.
You’ll be a highly collaborative product leader working with partners at all levels: Web & App Product Management, Operations, Brand Strategy, Production, new Viacom acquisitions, etc.
As this position is on a global team, it will be necessary to adjust working hours to accommodate meetings in other time zones.
In this role, you will:
- Partner with key team members to understand current and future consumer experiences, data modeling challenges, and subsequently devise scalable solutions for the Experience Management product.
- In concert with the Senior Director of the Content Supply Chain, own the product roadmap, managing and balancing partner priorities against resource availability.
- Collaborate with multiple delivery teams, including internal and external engineering, operations, support and other product leads to develop requirements and user stories that deliver the best possible experience for managing and enriching content easily while automating repetitive publishing tasks.
- Ability to understand and discuss architectural concepts, tradeoffs and new opportunities with the engineering team.
- Ensure that all new features are evaluated, tested and deployed according to your vision and quality standards.
- Anticipate conflicting needs and dependencies, including interdependencies with other initiatives and product teams, and work actively to resolve them.
- Define metrics and systems to track product performance, then use this data to evaluate and prioritize the roadmap.
- Navigate and negotiate through complex business and technology relationships.
The Promotion Scheduling & Strategy team at Paramount Network is responsible for the long-term and short-term strategic promotion and scheduling of the linear domestic, Canada and Caribbean channels. The Promotion Strategy team oversees the following:
- Strategically scheduling promos and graphics on Domestic, Canada and Caribbean channels
- Requesting work orders and graphic requests for on air promotion
- Scheduling mobile push notifications, Homepage promotion and promos within streaming episodes on Paramount Network’s site, app and On Demand platforms.
- Execute linear media plan strategy across Paramount Network Domestic and International logs:
- Write and input all primary (promos, interstitials) and secondary (graphics, credit crunches) elements on assigned logs
- Ensure sponsor and barter commitments are executed as planned
- Maintain formats in the traffic system
- Tech QC logs for accuracy
- Report start/end times of Original premieres to Research department
- After-hours on-call and screening duties for high profile premiere nights and live events
- Make changes (in e-log) after logs have been finalized
- Strategic QC of Paramount and Paramount Caribbean linear program logs, ensuring all promos, interstitials, sponsored, and graphic elements are executed properly as outlined in the media plans
- Understand long and short term programming goals as well as the state of the networks in relationship to projections and how this information affects promotional strategy
***Deadline to Apply: Sunday, December 8th 11:59pm EST***
Viacom’s MBA Leadership Rotation Program is a competitive two-year immersion program that will give MBA graduates the opportunity to work on the cutting edge of a rapidly evolving media landscape. Each participant will learn all aspects of our business through an audience and monetization track. This is a unique opportunity to make a real impact on one of the most influential media companies on the planet. The goal of the program is to groom the next wave of business leaders who can be retained within critical parts of the business at the program’s completion.
- Full time staff position for two years, which includes competitive annual salary and benefits
- Four consecutive 6-month rotations through critical business areas: (i.e. Ad Solutions, Distribution & Business Development, Global Multiplatform Product, International Strategy)
- Executive Mentor
- Business and leadership trainings
The Senior Data Scientist will report to the SVP, and will play a key role in the highly collaborative Data Analytics team. This position will be responsible for statistical analysis and data-driven decision-making within the theatrical marketing field. Are you an experienced Data Scientist with advanced statistical data analysis skills and expertise in presenting findings to internal partners in a meaningful way? If so, we'd love to hear from you!
- Utilize advanced statistical skills to better inform media and creative strategy.
- Support marketing experimentation initiatives within specific markets throughout hypothesis generation, test design, analysis and interpretation phases.
- Partner with key stakeholders in the IT organization to assist with the capture, storage, and processing of key marketing data.
- Create deliverables and present findings to both creative and technical business partners.
- Act as an adviser and develop trusted relationships with Marketing partners.
- Uncover new and future opportunities for analysis.
This position will provide executive support to the President Paramount Motion Picture Group.
- Manages the fast-paced, high visibility and active executive office
- Develops and/or maintains databases, distribution lists, mailing lists and filing systems
- Coordinates Executive’s schedules and makes appointments
- Prepares and tracks expense reports and purchasing requests for supplies
- Arranges travel plans and itineraries and compiles documents for travel-related meetings
- Answers and screens a high volume of phone calls and email, taking action when appropriate and following up (ability to roll calls)
- Performs various miscellaneous clerical functions, including picking up and delivering documents, opening and distributing mail, etc
- Arranges programs, events, or conferences by arranging for facilities, issuing information or invitations, coordinating speakers, and controlling event budget
- Directs preparation of records such as agenda, notices, minutes, and resolutions for corporate meetings
- Acts as custodian of corporate documents and records
- Composes and prepares confidential correspondence, reports, and other documents such as expense reports
- Creates and maintains databases and spreadsheet files
- Greets scheduled visitors and directs to appropriate area or person
- Tracks competitive projects, spec sales, and producer deals
The Associate Project Manager - TV Digital Mastering works with the Worldwide Mastering team, and is responsible for handling various projects and processes in television digital mastering.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Handle expedited TV post production timelines to allow for the creation and delivery of domestic and international assets to the digital archive.
- Lead and communicate status delivery deadlines of required elements domestic and international.
- Track all schedule milestones while coordinating and maintaining schedule changes preparing for possible delays/obstacles.
- Oversee digital and physical delivery of all incoming source file assets.
- Schedule 100% QC of each source asset received, review all QC reports and resolve all technical issues in order to prevent future client rejections and to maintain high quality servicing standards.
- Handle production workflows at internal and external mastering facilities.
- Prepare all template documents needed for Localization workflow.
- Supports the Worldwide Mastering team for mastering planning and preparation and the creation of foreign audio and subtitles assets for worldwide distribution.
- Creation of SDR Archival and Production assets to service all downstream markets.
- Build all work orders/purchase orders/consolidate invoices to purchase for final approvals.
- Research and locate mastering assets through archive related systems, and prepare all internal systems with anticipated TV series metadata.
- May be assigned to various tasks and projects, as needed with administrative organization.
Nickelodeon is the number-one entertainment brand for kids. It has built a diverse, global business by putting kids first in everything it does. The company includes television programming and production in the United States and around the world, plus consumer products, online, recreation, books and feature films.
Nickelodeon’s U.S. television network is seen in more than 90 million households and has been the number-one-rated basic cable network for 20 consecutive years.
We are searching for Legal Talent at the Senior Counsel and Vice President levels to join the Nickelodeon team in New York and California.
As a part of the Business & Legal Affairs Team for Nickelodeon, you will provide day-to-day business and legal affairs services for animation and live action programming as well as licensed programming, with a focus on original animation development and production and acquisitions. You'll be handling a heavy volume of development and production matters relating to both “in-house” and third party productions. The position reports to Senior Vice President, Nickelodeon.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Structure, draft and negotiate, with minimal supervision, a high volume of development and production agreements for animated and live action projects, including development agreements, production services agreements, executive producer agreements, writer agreements, director agreements, co-production agreements, license agreements and rights acquisition agreements.
- Structure, draft and negotiate, with minimal supervision, a high volume of license agreements for acquired programming.
- Provide production legal for varied productions, working with a broad range of departments (Production Management, Labor & Employment/Production Risk Team, Risk Management, Litigation, Music & Media Licensing and Pre-Broadcast Content Review) to implement production legal policies and procedures.
- Advise various departments for the network (Programming, Production, Marketing and Promotion, Rights Management, etc.) in connection with complex business and legal matters.
- Review and analyze chain of title and other rights issues.
- Review scripts and programming for clearances and potential legal risks.
- Develop and craft deal structures, parameters and templates and forms.
- Manage relationships with key managers, agencies and attorneys in the entertainment community.
Viacom’s Distribution and Business Development (DBD) team is responsible for all content distribution to MVPDs, virtual MVPDs, SVOD, new direct-to-consumer services, mobile/social platforms, and emerging platforms.
Given the rapidly evolving content ecosystem, we are adding a new focus to the team to concentrate on dedicated idea generation, prospecting, and product brainstorming in order to drive new business, new relationships, and new consumer touchpoints with third parties.
We are hiring a Senior Director/Director who will be integral in developing new partnerships, working reciprocally with the broader distribution team and across Viacom’s brands.
- Assist Vice President, New Business in identifying and prospecting for new cross-company business opportunities. This could include:
- New distribution partnerships across any platform (e.g., mixed reality, connected cars, mobile/5G, retail, out of home)
- Identification of incremental opportunities with existing partners
- Brainstorming and pitching of new products with new or existing partners to extend the availability and monetization of Viacom content
- Identifying other business opportunities
- Take ownership of partnerships and/or products, to include development and setting of measurable metrics for performance evaluation (e.g., number of new deals, revenue, reach, etc.)
- Coordinate closely with numerous existing roles and internal constituents:
- Existing deal/partnership functions: partnering with existing teams for opportunities with pre-existing relationships (e.g., new product pitch with MVPDs requires hand-in-glove partnership with MVPD account team)
- Channels: for channel specific opportunities, close integration with channel business functions
- Functional areas: corporate development, ad sales, etc.
- Other deal teams: Pluto, Viacom Digital Studios, Viacom International Media Networks, etc.
- Track new business activity across deal teams to ensure alignment of activity taking place across DBD and other Viacom teams
The Corporate Research group is seeking a forward-thinking, enthusiastic individual to join our Cross-Platform team, and focus on providing ongoing, in-depth analysis of the Pluto TV streaming platform. The role requires outstanding attention to detail and an analytical curiosity. The Sr. Analyst will work directly with the Sr. Director to build and maintain comprehensive dashboards for both Viacom’s senior management as well as individual Viacom brand teams. It is the goal of the Sr. Analyst & the Sr. Director to be the subject matter expects concerning the Pluto TV platform within the company.
- Work independently and with direction from the Sr. Director on weekly/monthly/quarterly Pluto TV audience reports for various corporate management partners
- Identify and communicate trends and patterns in data through the use of Excel, PowerPoint and other software tools
- Perform analysis of both the Pluto TV streaming platform and industry-wide viewing trends based on proprietary and syndicated sources
- Collaborate with other team members to develop ways to enhance the communication of industry and company news and trends to our corporate partners
- A preschool animated TV series on Nick Jr. in New York City is searching for a 2D-Motion Graphic Animator to join their team. The Animator will be responsible for animating curriculum-focused segments in every episode, working closely with our Design and Curriculum departments. The ideal candidate is highly collaborative and able to problem solve both technical and creative challenges. This is an excellent opportunity to join the Nick Jr. team on a current show!
- Design and animate motion graphics in sync with show style that transform complex curriculum concepts into clear visuals for preschool aged children
- Support producers and directors in achieving the vision for each project
- Participate and contribute original ideas in brainstorm discussions
- Solve visual and storytelling challenges
- Attend twice weekly review meetings with team
Do you like to conceptualize, write and produce creative content? This position will work with the EVP, Worldwide Creative Content in support of worldwide marketing efforts on behalf of exciting Paramount motion picture releases!
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Produce outstanding and effective creative content executions in service of film marketing efforts, overseeing the entire creative process from concept and scripting through production and delivery. Specific project types will include but are not limited to: broadcast promotions, advertising executions, viral marketing projects, featurettes, special shoots, marketing reels, toolkits for animated films/shows, awards season materials, and special creative as needed
- Synthesize research, positioning, key marketing points and feedback to shape content and improve execution efficiency, and communicate such information to others involved
- Evaluate content trends, keep current with effective executions, and identify potential industry firsts
- Supervise multiple vendors and creative advertising agencies in the creation, production, and delivery of content
- Produce special shoots in conjunction with content creation
- Work with peers in media, creative advertising, publicity, online and other departments to identify, build, and/or facilitate and meet their content needs
- Maintain and establish new relationships with the creative marketing community (creative advertising companies, vendors, writers, producers, and production companies)
- Handle project-related budgets and timetables
- Perform other related duties as assigned
BET+ is the new Subscription Video on Demand (SVOD) service from BET Networks, targeting Black audiences and lovers of Black content. BET+ offers an array of premium content, including fan-favorite film, TV series, and specials and exclusive originals from Tyler Perry, Will Packer, Tracy Oliver, and many more.
We are seeking a VP of Content Acquisitions & Programming, to join our Los Angeles-based office. This leader will be a key member of the team directing content licensing with major studios and indies as well as identifying market opportunities to program to our target Black audience in the US and globally. This person will report to the General Manager of BET+, providing critical support in service programming, deal negotiation, execution and management.
As a leader in this business, you will bring strong critical thinking skills that allow for intense attention to detail as well as the ability to see the big picture. You will be called upon to lead meetings and give presentations to all levels of the organization as well as negotiate deals and manage external relationships with key partners. The Sr. Director / VP will translate business objectives into strategies and apply analytical and critical thinking into insights and action within the creative side of the business.
- Formulate content programming strategy and communicate that strategy internally and externally, using data to drive key decisions and optimize our content portfolio
- Identify, track and evaluate content, producers, and IP, both off-service for potential licensing opportunities and on-service for performance analysis
- Forecast and lead content flow to enable thoughtful long-term programming health across content areas and geographic markets
- Participate in all areas of negotiation: financial analysis and forecasting, contract drafting, security requirements, amendments
- Operationalize deal-making, leading all aspects of deal close and deal management, including collaboration with Marketing, Product, PR, Finance, Strategy & Analytics, and Legal
- Complete long term and ad-hoc projects, including competitive analysis, to support the team strategy and BET+
- Constantly develop market expertise through continuous focus on and knowledge of the competitive market environment
BET+ is the new Subscription Video on Demand (SVOD) service from BET Networks, targeting Black audiences and lovers of Black content. BET+ offers an array of premium content, including fan-favorite film, TV series, and specials and exclusive originals from Tyler Perry, Will Packer, Tracy Oliver, and many more.
We are seeking a creative, high performing and analytical talent who possesses a passion for building process, driving growth, and analyzing performance while keeping the customer-brand relationship top of mind. Reporting to the General Manager, the VP, Performance Marketing & Business Operations will be a dynamic, hands-on, data driven leader who will optimize current initiatives and explore greenfield opportunities to grow the business. The ideal candidate will further understand what it takes to successfully market to consumers, convert them to subscribers, and ultimately develop them into active brand advocates.
- Build and own end-to-end acquisition strategy, including process implementation and development of a scalable CRM/retention practice across multiple channels
- Monitor subscriber behavior - acquisition, retention and viewing - to identify trends and uncover insights that help drive subscriber growth and shape marketing strategy
- Drive acquisition product strategy and roadmap; work with cross-functional partners to prioritize initiatives based on projected impact and effort
- Lead full-funnel optimization efforts in tandem with product and actionable analytics
- Drive development and implementation of plans and campaigns including: developing growth experiments to uncover and verify incrementality, ROI analysis, budget planning, and modeling
- Define customer segmentation strategy to enable efficient customer acquisition across responsible channels; create hypothesis prioritization and building experimentation roadmaps with and for programmatic buying partners
- Efficiently deploy acquisition budget to hit aggressive budget targets
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (e.g. data science, consumer insights, content, engineering) to align efforts, identify areas of opportunity to improve, and augment existing tools, functions and processes to enhance group performance
- Lead all aspects of cross-functional performance analytics, including but not limited to: product merchandising, customer funnel optimization, cross-channel promotion, CI/research, etc.
BET+ is Black culture, on and off the platform. From streaming to social, we have our fingers on the pulse of conversation among our consumers — not just listening, but participating in and starting thoughtful, hilarious, exciting discussions with fans. This role is part of the larger marketing organization, and is uniquely positioned to be at the forefront of the BET+ brand, building a community, growing fandom, and crafting a unique perspective on content and culture as a traditional media outlet would. As our slate of titles grows and brand continues to take on new shapes, we’re looking for a stellar digital communicator and strategist with a deep experience in and passion for entertainment and the Black audience.
To be successful in this role, you have excellent judgment to balance the needs of the community and business. You’ll need to not only think through new ways to talk about the BET+ service and content, but also our library of licensed content and larger cultural moments that shape conversation for our audience. A strong handle on the news cycle and daily content is as important as a knack for weaving all of this into a narrative about what it means to be a part of BET+. You are a super fan of entertainment, you think beyond tune in, revel in the joy of convincing someone to watch and deeply understand the complexities and nuances of Black Hollywood.
The ideal candidate will have experience leading content curation and creation, as well as the ability to strategize, ideate and build with partners across departments within BET and Viacom. This person will need to be the cross- functional expert of this audience, and have the courage to approach the work with the freshest of perspectives. Curiosity, innovation and solution-oriented thinking are absolutely paramount!
- Develop and maintain an editorial tone and perspective for the BET+ handles that matches the needs of our audience
- Create and advance long-term strategy to move the BET+ voice into new platforms and spaces
- Oversee content and creative strategy, including copy writing, visual creative, community management and fan acquisition across all relevant social properties
- Stay on top of trends, timely events, and upcoming title launches to seize on reactive opportunities for this audience
- Build relationships both inside and outside of BET and Viacom to increase the access and credibility of the brand with the Black community
- Regularly interact with talent, talent management, PR reps, and influencers to build understanding and trust around the broader mission of BET+ as well manage the logistical needs and asks
- Use internal and external social analytics and other internal data to inform strategy and detect new opportunities as well as provide reporting in all relevant campaign meetings
- Build and manage budgets
- Be experimental with content, take risks with what you’re creating, be ambitious and original
Viacom is home to the world's premier entertainment brands that connect with audiences through compelling content across television, motion picture, online and mobile platforms in over 160 countries and territories. With media networks reaching approximately 700 million global subscribers, Viacom's leading brands include Nickelodeon, MTV, VH1, CMT, Logo, BET, Comedy Central, TV Land, & Paramount network.
Television advertising is being reinvented through big data, predictive analytics and other audience segmentation tools that were previously only available in the digital world. Viacom Vantage, Viacom’s data-driven television platform, is at the forefront of this reinvention of TV advertising, and we are offering a select few individuals the opportunity to join our team.
We are looking for a Senior Director of Product Management to help lead this transformation. Your contribution to this business will be charting the future of the Vantage platform with solutions designed to support our broader industry initiatives with external partners and clients.
- Identify market opportunities to generate significant growth for Vantage solutions and industry partnerships, from licensing of optimization technology to OpenAP and beyond
- Define product vision and technical requirements to support development of overall Vantage industry solutions roadmap
- Identify and develop partnerships that enable us to activate our product vision
- Work directly with partners to understand their ongoing requirements and how our solutions must evolve to meet demand
- Partner with solutions and account teams in the rollout of our new products as part of the sales lifecycle from pre-sales and planning through delivery and reporting
- Build measurement framework for solution delivery, including KPIs and ongoing scorecarding and reporting on performance and trends
Noggin is a leading interactive learning service for families with preschoolers. We help young kids develop skills, knowledge and passions through play with the characters they love. We also help parents help their kids thrive. A multi-platform direct-to-consumer offering, Noggin reaches families in the domestic market through standalone mobile apps, connected TV apps, and add-on channels. We are building a team of highly motivated individuals who are eager to work in a start-up-like environment within a large media company. We need innovators and self-starters who are passionate about playful learning and comfortable working in a fast-paced, creative-led organization.
- Support EVP with development of long-range strategy and plans with a particular focus on innovation, delivery and impact.
- Drive cross-functional development of and delivery on an integrated roadmap to ensure that product, content, marketing and related efforts align with Noggin’s vision and business objectives.
- Manage customer lifecycle from acquisition to support, monitor feedback loops, and ensure all relevant teams are responsive to them.
- Identify cross-functional issues and opportunities and drive them to efficient and effective resolution.
- Represent Noggin internally and foster collaborative, accountable relationships across the company.
- Support EVP with general operations, including finance, human resources, and legal/compliance.
The Data Solutions team sits within the larger Advanced Advertising organization at Viacom, supporting the entire Ad Sales organization across the Global Entertainment Group and Kids and Family clusters. At the core, we are a data-driven team that demonstrates data science to create strategic efficiencies and empower our ad sales teams with innovative offerings. We are passionate about developing data products that not only get utilized across the company, but also get talked about in the press for innovation.
The Data Solutions team is looking for a Senior Data Scientist to help build large scale product initiatives centered around Addressable TV. To drive greater growth, we are continually innovating across Advanced TV marketplace yield optimization funnels. This is a high-impact position where you will guide product strategy through experimentation.
- Building the algorithmic engine for a key revenue generating product
- Design and deploy a yield optimization simulator
- Implement Machine Learning algorithms for prediction and optimization, then deploy to production
- Design and build predictive viewer behavior models for targeting optimization
- Lead efforts to define new infrastructure to extract, manage, and analyze data in a scalable way, and to make use of this data to improve our profitability algorithms, and new product enhancements
- Partner closely with Product Management leadership to design and build products that drive key decisions
- Perform data exploration on user behavior to discover future Bayesian A/B testing opportunities
- Present your research, including accuracy results, and validation methodologies to senior members of the company
The Viacom Digital Studios team at Nickelodeon is looking for an experienced strategist to lead a cross-functional team and formulate the overall digital strategy for Nickelodeon. This position will be responsible for uncovering insights and developing the strategy that drives the creative, content distribution and paid media/influencers campaigns. This position will act as a close partner with the creative leads, delivering actionable and inspiring briefs. This role will also serve as a strong partner to the Audience Development team to assist in overall digital growth. Additionally, the VP will work collaboratively with the broader team to design the programming strategy and ecosystem across YouTube.
Are you an independent thinker who loves understanding an audience beyond surface level and can transform research into key insights that solve complex business challenges? If so, we'd love to hear from you! Additional responsibilities to include:
- Develop a deep understanding of the Nickelodeon business and market landscape. Provide detail and perspective through rigorous, fact-based analysis.
- Plan, develop, and deliver robust and cohesive engagement plans and channel strategy informing channel focus, creative and programming cadence, influencer marketing, and paid media.
- Perform competitive analysis, audience analysis, and develop a strong understanding of brand positioning to articulate go-forward digital marketing strategy.
- Work collaboratively with other strategists, data analysts, creatives, and other colleagues to inspire and create the best work.
- Transform strategic insights into presentation materials for senior level execs.
- Develop brand strategy and a distinctive brand voice for Nickelodeon on YouTube.
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of measurement frameworks. Work with analyst to formulate a cohesive cross-channel performance analysis.
- Collaborate with designers, developers, and creatives to establish creative and business objectives, strategies, tactics, and executions.
- Consult and contribute to primary research efforts both quantitative and qualitative.
- Think analytically, critically and logically to help teams develop simple, integrated and elegant approaches to complex issues.
Join our Production Content Review team! We provide legal counsel across all Viacom brands (BET, Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, MTV) regarding day-to-day legal issues relating to our TV shows and digital content, including intellectual property, defamation, privacy, right of publicity, and handle all claims and a variety of pre-litigation matters.
The coordinator will provide support to legal executives on the team and coordinates the Production Content Review ("PCR") function.
- Field incoming phone calls, maintain and update contact information
- Schedule and coordinate internal and external meetings, conference calls, lunches and other business appointments, maintain calendars and schedules
- Coordinate Production Content charts and databases, prepare weekly reports
- Keep track of all day-to-day PCR activity for the group
- Coordinate requests for review with various production groups and serve as a primary point of contact for those groups
- Draft letters and correspondence (including blacklining), perform legal administrative tasks including Bluebooking
- Build and maintain well organized digital filing systems
- Execute travel arrangements & process travel and expense reports
Do you have a passion for marketing and entertainment with seasoned experience as an Attorney? If so, Paramount's Senior Counsel opening may be for you!
The ideal candidate is responsible for providing legal services and counsel to the Worldwide Marketing Operations of all of Paramount's divisions, including theatrical, television production, home media, and television licensing.
Would you like to be responsible for assisting the Physical Production department?
- Manages office of the President of Physical Production, including scheduling appointments and coordinating recurring staff meetings
- Arranges complex travel plans and prepares related itineraries
- Answers and screens a high volume of phone calls and email, taking action when appropriate and following up as needed
- Coordinates programs, events, and shared conference room usage, which may include facilities logistics, communications, research, invitations and preparing presentations/materials
- Maintains internal tracking documents such as agendas, notices, timelines and status reports for corporate meetings
- Prepares correspondence and expense reports on behalf of the executive’s office
- Performs additional administrative duties such as filing, copying, maintaining office supplies, shared kitchen maintenance and ordering lunches as needed
- Coordinating filmmaker summit presentations
- Research producer and department head availabilities
- Receive high-level government delegations
- Works with other studio departments including development, post production, visual effects, legal, publicity and marketing throughout the development, production and post production phases
- Supports the physical production department through the budgeting and filming process as needed
The Senior Coordinator, Animation Development will be responsible for supporting and coordinating the launch of the shorts program and any originals development for Nick Animation. You will work closely with various departments within the network as well as with outside production companies and talent (artists, writers, directors, animators, etc.).
- Supports senior executives in the daily management of assigned series development projects
- Supports the shorts program through development, production and completion of all assets
- Manages the receipt of assets for development and delivery of content
- Listens in on pitches, preps for meetings, takes notes, builds and maintains relationships across the creative community, finds and develops concepts, and manages the work of internal/external producers.
- Tracks current shorts in production and support delivery
- Compiles and relay story notes on projects in development
- Provides creative feedback during development process
- Supports series throughout production
- Seeks out and establishes relationships with talent
- Creates and maintains lists, including internal tracking and development lists, available talent, new talent, and competitive information.
- Creates meeting materials and ensures those materials are prepared ahead of meetings
- Develops and cultivates relationships with industry contacts (agents, managers, studios, networks)
- Pitches IP and projects to talent and potential partners.
- Tracks and manages Pitch log for short program
The Senior Manager Production Finance for the Viacom Media Networks ("VMN") Domestic Group is a position that assists in financial oversight and management of the budgeting, reporting, forecasting, and performance tracking activities for VMN Domestic Brands’ bicoastal Scripted Development and Series Productions on linear and non-linear platforms. Responsibilities include partnering with Programming Finance, Production Management, and various internal departments teams across VMN Domestic Brands’ with regards to accounting and financial overview for all production and network analysis as well as the growth, development, and training of staff.
Production Finance Management Responsibilities:
- This role will ensure that the overall production finance department's policies, procedures, and best practices are being adhered to.
- Day-to-day management of finances and relationships for bicoastal development & series and supporting both Internal and 3rd Party productions across VMN Domestic Brands’.
- Manage production accounting and analysis of scripted development and series productions. Work closely with production/production management team in the creation/review of production budgets, partner with production to analyze the current status of the budget to identify areas for reallocating funds or potential deficiencies.
- Ensure consistent Cost Report and Trial Balance reporting reviews with Production Exec and 3rd Party partners and internal production touchpoints, timely EFC updates and true-ups, and production post-mortems, including production cash flow planning/analysis and variance explanations.
- Contract review and analysis in conjunction with Production Execs and BALA as needed.
- Involved in the process and workflow when using union signatories that are funded and managed by Viacom.
- Review overall deals related to Executive Producers & Talent, ensuring internal contractual obligations are tracked and paid.
- Touchpoint for 3rd party production finance counterparts regarding budget, residuals, license fees, agency/package fees, and all relevant production finance materials.
- Collaborate with production finance lead on performance measures, strategic planning around production schedules, and financial control procedures.
- Coordinate with East and West Coast production/management groups with timely consolidation of monthly EFC information vs. production budget and LRP.
- Partner with Viacom Tax team, Production Management, internal production and 3rd parties to ensure production tax credits are accurately calculated, recognized and completed. This includes reviewing the preparation, submission and tracking of tax docs and financial backup and recoupment.
- Analyze and review actuals vs. budgets and estimates and research variances; identifying risks and opportunities, ensuring that all data is properly loaded into the financial systems. Partner with production finance lead on findings and manage information to relevant client groups.
- Manage requests regarding series production matters, production cash flows, journal entries, etc. and internal/external audit requests as necessary.
TV advertising is being reinvented through big data, predictive analytics and other audience segmentation tools that were previously only available in the digital world. Viacom Vantage, Viacom’s data-driven television platform, is at the forefront of this reinvention of TV advertising. We are looking for a highly motivated individual that will make valuable contributions on our team.
In this role, you will need to shepherd clients of various degrees of data sophistication through segment options, segment creation and procurement. To effectively do so you we need to have a deep understanding of the various datasets that exist, how each is collected, the pros and cons of each, and how to append them to a national TV ratings source.
Overview and Responsibilities:
- Own technical pre-sales for Vantage audience-based linear and multi-platform deals, providing high-level data and product expertise on data sets, OpenAP, KPI and optimization strategies, benchmarking and analytics
- Manage multiple Vantage clients through pre-sales, activation and post-campaign analysis, providing timely and accurate information/feedback on all data-related questions
- Monitor and maintain current and future clients’ segments to ensure ongoing fidelity and accuracy, including working with data vendors and viewership providers to ensure segments are accurately maintained and measured
- Lead engagements with OpenAP and OpenAP partners to activate cross-publisher segments and communicate OpenAP posting data
- Continue to identify new data vendors and provide informed POV on their offerings/value.
- Build and present bespoke campaign reporting to sales and client partners that highlights value Vantage provided client
- Work with a team of attorneys and coordinators to negotiate, analyze and prepare a variety of below-the-line production related legal documents for theatrical motion pictures, including production services agreements, product placement deals, location agreements/permits, equipment rental contracts, aircraft and boat charter agreements, confidentiality/non-disclosure agreements, line/executive producer agreements, visual effects agreements, numerous post production agreements, and other contracts as needed.
- Liaise with and advise Paramount executives and personnel in various departments, along with on-set production personnel, on day-to-day production and other legal matters.
- Collaborate with other lawyers in the theatrical legal department to analyze and address day-to-day picture related issues including contract rights and obligations, trademark, copyright, labor/guilds, music and clearances.
- Supervise and coordinate with outside counsel in multiple countries on production legal matters.
- Coordinate insurance and safety related matters with Paramount Risk Management and Production Safety.
- Create internal status memos advising departments of any approval rights, credits, and restrictions to ensure compliance with contractual legal obligations.
The Coordinator of Multicultural Marketing reports to the VP of Multicultural Marketing & Brand Strategy and provides support to the rest of the team.
- Administrative duties will include: Answering phones and managing the calendar for the VP of Multicultural Marketing
- Handles all vendor PO’s
- Do you enjoy reading and breaking down film scripts? Then this is a very exciting role for you!
- Participates and leads team brainstorms
- Creates sand updates presentations and assets across all titles for internal and external partners
- Coordinates calendar of cultural events around the country
- Tracks and reports budget spending to VP of Multicultural
- Researches competitive campaigns and provides analysis on key findings
- Organizes and files all creative materials
- Tracks and monitors all finishing deadlines
- Manages campaign timeline
- Handles screenings
Viacom Digital Studios (VDS), a leading digital content studio focused on young mobile viewers, seeks an experienced Audience Development authority. The SVP Audience Development will lead our Audience Development and Channel Management efforts across VDS working closely with our portfolio of brands (Comedy Central, BET, MTV, Nickelodeon and Awesomeness) to establish guidelines, standard methodologies and facilitate insights across the groups.
The SVP will report to the EVP of Business Strategy and Operations. They will influence our strategic distribution on all social platforms, with a strong focus on YouTube. This person will need to be very well versed in the world of pop culture, short-form video and all things digital. You will combine a track record of successful, engaged video and social audience growth, data-driven decision-making and insights, a strong POV on the nature of audience behaviors and psychology, how different platforms and formats fit into people’s content diets, and how to gather audience attention and loyalty.
- Partnering with the VDS leadership team, marketing teams and content teams to define and establish the Audience Development strategy/discipline across the studio including:
- Defining process & teams
- Establishing key metrics/KPIs
- Creating standard reporting
- Recommending exclusive tools
- Using data driven analysis to inform all aspects of content lifecycle: ideation, publishing strategies, optimization
- Working with content teams to achieve monthly consumption goals
- Analyzing content across our brands facilitate insights and standard methodologies across the groups
- Dedicatedly identify new trends across the industry and our bold set; be able to strategize and make recommendations to optimize content in a changing landscape
- Staying current with new platform features, identifying the best use cases and creatively thinking through how best to implement across our brands
- Driving audience engagement and metrics, with particular focus on views and watch-time
- Creating standard reports and presentations that provide insights and data-driven recommendations to inform content and channel management strategy for internal partners
- Mentoring and developing audience development team members
- Monitor and solve issues related to API delays and inconsistencies
- Handle channel management including:
- Content publishing
- Thumbnail creation and testing
- Optimization of tagging, titling and metadata
- Building a plan/team internally
- Trouble shooting the platform redesigns, algorithm changes, new experiences/pages
- Lead data and vendor relationships (Domo, Tubular, ListenFirst, etc)
Viacom Ad Solutions is a leading innovative advertising organization that delivers the advertising revenue across all Viacom media brands using cutting-edge research, data, partner marketing, and sales strategy approaches. We work across all media platforms – TV, digital, social, experiential/ live events, emerging platforms; and all audiences – from young kids with the Nickelodeon brands, to Millennials with brands like MTV and Comedy Central; as well as fans of TV Land.
Viacom is always on the lookout for fresh talent at the Client Service Representative level to join our MPS team.
The CSR is responsible for supporting one or more sales teams for all aspects of account management during the sales and selling cycle. Maintain assigned accounts on a day-to-day basis after the close of a sale, from order booking through invoice clearance. The position has frequent contact with clients, high level industry executives, and a diverse group of internal constituents. Position is focused on exceeding our customers’ post sale needs, while adhering to all internal policies and processes.
- Build effective relationships at agencies through on-going communication with various departments i.e. Buying, Traffic, and Accounting
- Coordinate with Sales, P&I, and Client Service Management on the maintenance of agency accounts including:
- Upfront and Scatter order entry
- Timely delivery of advertiser schedules/flowcharts
- Input of all inventory adds, deletes, and moves per P&I, and/or client direction (with appropriate approval)
- Maintain schedule changes, both internal and external, including follow-up with agencies
- Product/Brand allocations
- Discrepancy resolution
- Invoice Clearance
- Flight Changes
- Liability tracking
- ADU scheduling
- MSA post analysis
- EDI maintenance for applicable accounts
- Collaborate with sales teams in weekly meetings and thorough maintenance of account status reports
- Proficient use of WIDE ORBIT and PLAN-IT systems to manage deals
- Support and enhance agency relationships by monitoring requests and ensuring commercial spots are booked according to guidelines
- Monitor BOB and unit exception reports to ensure all contracted dollars are booked and all unschedulable units are placed
- Work with P&I to flight deals, distribute weekly weights, maintain CPM guidelines, manage the effect of program changes on schedules
- Communicates daily with Commercial Operations to resolve any traffic issues and reconcile discrepancies
- Work closely with Billing and A/R teams to reconcile and clear invoices in a timely manner, monitor accounts receivable, and issue invoice adjustments
This position will be providing support to the SVP of Film Analysis for domestic distribution, including gathering, inputting, and distributing film release information internally and externally!
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Prepares and distributes weekend film release results with historical analysis to Marketing and Distribution executives at the highest level
- Arranges and dispenses box office estimates and studio provided grosses report
- Responsible for the film specific data maintenance within proprietary distribution system
- Prepares and analyzes information for weekend projection of grosses
- Performs DMA analysis reports for the domestic Distribution and Marketing teams
- Distributes weekly release schedules internally
- Cross trains with the other Coordinator Film Analysis and the analysis team
- Provides administrative support, including conference room bookings, phone coverage, expense reporting and travel planning
The Viacom Digital Analytics team supports the digital presence (web sites, apps, OTT) for Viacom brands such as Nickelodeon, MTV and Comedy Central worldwide. The team is a center of excellence focused on reporting, analyzing and evangelizing data observations and experiments to quantify the health and optimization efforts of Viacom’s Digital platforms. We perform an invaluable function in the decision-making of every digital footprint.
We are responsible for the Design Data Collection Specs and working with our counter parts on the product analytics side to translate data into actionable insights and provide a fact-based space for evaluation of new ideas and creative risks.
Given the important nature of the insights, the team wishes to engage a super excited, fun-loving senior Implementations manager, to ensure the digital team has the information it needs to operate effectively.
Do you thrive in a diverse environment and are comfortable with a team that has sense of humor? This will be a perfect opportunity!
- Support and handle the data analytics implementations of Adobe Analytics across all our brand and digital platforms
- Monitor the implementation of a data integrity process to support the quality and validity of our data collection work.
- Evaluate the implementation methodologies used, data quality and commonalities across various third-party data sets and develop strategic recommendations on behalf of the Analytics team
- Work with QA Test automation engineers to build automation scripts for QA validation to support our platform updates and launches
- Experience and understanding of web and app cycles, product development rituals & working with Jira and confluence
- Experience with packet sniffer and debugging tools such as: Charles Proxy & VPNs for HTTP requests validation
- Identify analysis needs and resolve tagging issues affecting analysis and develop solutions to continue contributing to the product teams and other partners
- Support the business to leverage our information sources to improve our decisions and provide insights into audience behavior
- Develop compelling weekly and monthly written analyses and presentations
- Demonstrate expertise with various tracking services, their methodologies and applications – continuously identify the proper information solutions for business needs
- Continually look for process and reporting improvements and implement those changes were applicable
Viacom is home to outstanding global media brands that build compelling television programs, motion pictures, short-form video, apps, games, consumer products, social media and other entertainment content for audiences in more than 165 countries and territories. Viacom's media networks, including MTV, VH1, CMT, Logo, BET, CENTRIC, Nickelodeon, Nick Jr., TeenNick, Nicktoons, Nick at Nite, Comedy Central, TV Land, SPIKE, Channel 5 (UK), Tr3s, Paramount Channel and VIVA, reach a cumulative 3.2 billion television subscribers worldwide. Paramount Pictures, America's oldest film studio, is a major global producer and distributor of filmed entertainment.
The team is responsible for all BI research reporting outputs across Viacom’s International linear and non-linear platforms (TV channels, website/apps and social media). The role of the Analytics team is to provide partners with regular analytics, data-led insights and business expertise. Partners (brand groups, regional clusters, business lines and HQ) look to the team for analytical insights and expertise relating to performance and trends across VIMN’s properties and the markets in which we operate.
In addition, the Analytics branch brings together dedicated BI operations, expertise, and support. Influencing all levels of the data flow from source through to report production, the group ensure business reporting is reliable, impartial, consistent and timely. The team is also involved in projects to build bespoke tools and dynamic dashboards to democratize research data across the business for self-service.
The Manager will be responsible for leading research analytics and reporting for senior channel partners across linear and non-linear properties, providing analysis and insights to help brands understand performance and make better informed decisions. The role involves regular and ad-hoc tasks and interpretation of data to identify performance trends and anticipate issues and opportunities. The role is also closely involved in the development, testing and maintenance of the suite of research dashboards and will also be expected to aggressively input and assist on BI initiatives such as system developments, new reporting, improvements and automation.
Advertising is being reinvented through big data, audience segmentation tools, digital platforms and formats as well as new consumer consumption patterns. Viacom is forefront of this reinvention of advertising, with a broad range of products and programs designed to connect with Viacom’s fans in whatever environments and on whatever platforms are most significant to them.
In this role, you will work with a team of product managers, sales executives and data engineers who design and deliver advanced advertising products and experiences for the Viacom Vantage platform for advanced advertising.
- Work with product managers to fully operationalize Viacom’s internal tools for audience data creation and management.
- Partner with data science teams in the improvement of data operations and analysis
- Provide insight into solutions and capabilities of Viacom data assets
- Work with external vendors to lead transfer of data on behalf of Viacom
- Serve as team guide for use of data in advertising
Seeking a dynamic professional to lead publicity efforts for unscripted series for Comedy Central and Paramount Network including, but not limited to, series such as Lights Out with David Spade, Crank Yankers, Drunk History, Bar Rescue, Ink Master, Wife Swap, Battle of the Fittest Couples. This position will work with brand executives, series talent and executive producers on franchise launches and ongoing publicity efforts and be called upon to help shape brand messaging for the unscripted space.
The ideal candidate should possess a big-picture attitude and history of proven success in executing communications initiatives for unscripted series, along with creativity in using new tactics and tools to communicate internally and externally. This position reports to Vice President, Communications in Hollywood.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Build and implement multiplatform publicity campaigns for all unscripted initiatives
- Coordinate interviews and press junkets with talent and executives, prioritize and manage on-set press during series production, arrange photo shoots and appearances
- Create and edit press materials for projects
- Craft key talking points and lead all aspects of internal and external messaging around projects
- Explore and execute trade media opportunities surrounding assignments
- Manage junior members on select projects
- Understand and promote brand messaging in pitches/stories
Comedy Central is seeking a publicist with experience on scripted series to join the team responsible for the creation and implementation of consumer publicity campaigns for all scripted series produced by Comedy Central, Paramount Network and TV Land including, but not limited to, existing series such as Yellowstone, Younger, South Park, The Other Two, South Side, Corporate, and the forthcoming Emily in Paris, 68 Whiskey, Coyote, Sexy Beast, Paradise Lost, Awkwafina is Nora from Queens, and Robbie.
The ideal candidate should have experience in entertainment publicity and be a fast paced, strategic thinker with the ability to collaborate across the company. He or she should possess a history of shown success in executing campaigns for scripted series, along with creativity in using new tactics and tools to communicate internally and externally. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Implement multiplatform publicity campaigns for all scripted initiatives across the three entertainment brands – Comedy Central, Paramount Network, and TV Land.
- Coordinate interviews and press junkets with talent and executives, prioritize and lead on-set press during series production, arrange photo shoots and appearances.
- Build and edit press materials for projects.
- Integrate and promote brand messaging in pitches/stories.
- Build and maintain strong media relationships with premier press across multiple disciplines including entertainment, television, and technology.
- Stay informed on industry news and flag issues and trends to team in a timely manner.
Join our Ad Solutions team! We're a leading innovative advertising organization that delivers the advertising revenue across all Viacom media brands using ground breaking research, data, partner marketing, and sales strategy approaches. We work creatively across all media platforms – TV, digital, social, experiential/ live events, emerging platforms; and all audiences – from young kids with the Nickelodeon brands, to Millennials with brands like MTV and Comedy Central; as well fans of TV Land!
The Sales Planner is a key role on the Ad Sales Team, responsible for developing proposals for Account Executives and assisting with developing presentations.
- Build media plans
- Assist with pricing & analyzing upfront & scatter packages
- Coordinate with Sales Operations, IT, Research, Sales Planning and Finance departments regarding deal maintenance
- Ensure timely delivery of quarterly pre/post analysis reports, calculate under-delivery when necessary, and maintain weekly status of accounts
- Coordinate with advertising agency contacts, other Advertising Sales divisions, and DCI departments to ensure that administrative aspects of account are in order
- Work day-to-day with executives regarding clients scheduling, billing
Nickelodeon, now in its 40th year, is the number-one entertainment brand for kids. It has built a diverse, global business by putting kids first in everything it does. The brand includes television programming and production in the United States and around the world, plus consumer products, digital, location-based experiences, publishing and feature films. Nickelodeon and all related titles, characters and logos are trademarks of Viacom Inc. (NASDAQ: VIA, VIAB).
Noggin is a leading interactive learning service for families with preschoolers. We help young kids develop skills, knowledge and passions through play with the characters they love. We also help parents help their kids thrive. A multi-platform direct-to-consumer offering, Noggin reaches families in the domestic market through standalone mobile apps, connected TV apps, and add-on channels. We are forming a team of highly motivated individuals who are eager to work in a start-up-like environment within a large media company. We need innovators and self-starters who are passionate about playful learning and comfortable working in a fast-paced, creative-led organization.
Are you eager to help build the future of Noggin?
The Senior Product Manager role:
You will own the Noggin standalone app across multiple digital platforms, including the Apple, Android and Roku ecosystems. You will shepherd business and user needs through the many stages of product development, including ideation, research, planning, and execution.
- Lead the development of a learning and media-focused product strategy and vision supported by research, data and business goals.
- Coordinate the entire lifecycle of features, from definition to prioritization to technical implementation, in collaboration with cross-functional partners, designers, developers and QA.
- Break down complex problems into manageable steps by authoring and prioritizing epics and user stories.
- Be a leader on a cross-functional scrum team—foster a creative, team oriented and disciplined culture to produce the best results possible.
- Analyze product use and performance to continually focus on subscription growth and engagement.
- Communicate product roadmap and requirements across teams and departments clearly and effectively.
- Use data in making product decisions and setting priorities; encourage metrics-based optimizations—striking the right balance between fixing bugs and launching new features.