As the Coordinator, you will provide key support to the Human Resources Partner teams. You will responsible for the coordination and oversight of all of the day-to-day operations to ensure that the department is run efficiently and effectively.
- You will handle kick off to HR Business Operations Teams for all transactions; liaise with HRBP and business leaders to confirm updates/changes be processed by HR Business Ops team
- You will respond to inquiries from staff employees, project based employees and temps. As appropriate, forward questions to Specialist teams (Benefits, Recruiting, Facilities, etc. for resolution.
- You will maintain current and proposed org charts
- Ongoing support to HR team on a variety of special projects and key initiatives such as Year-end Process, organizational restructurings
- Run reports and pull data as requested (attrition, D&I, HC)
- Exit Interviews for Managers & below; Director level as needed
- Serve as data integrity resource for entire team; ensure for example – all functions the business wants to report on properly shows in PS
- Liaise with Specialist groups to respond to questions or validate info for them
- Pulling comp details for discussions w/teams; Comparison across their organizations and/or across brands, reporting
- Organizing asks for Compensation team
- Connect w/legal to discuss needs
- Work with HRP Integration Projects as needed (ATV, Snowglobe, VidCon, etc.)
- Handle files on headcount asks, comp requests, misc. items
- Organize integration planning calls, plan agenda, lead calls as need
- Connect w/payroll/on-boarding, tech, etc.
- Coordination of admin for major projects – (i.e. Career Path website updates, Diversity & Inclusion Plans)